1p! and 2p! (Part 2)

Note: Original short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: 1p!Wildcat x 2p!Wildcat

Tyler stared at his 2p in disbelief as he handed him another tissue. He had no idea anyone could get so upset, especially when it was practically himself.

His 2p took the tissue and blew his nose, the tears not coming close to stopping. Tyler had no idea what had happened; he didn't have the time to ask since his 2p had just come home in tears.

Tyler sighed and pulled his 2p into a hug. His 2p stiffened up for a second before relaxing and crying into Tyler's shoulder. Tyler rubbed his back soothingly, and eventually, his 2p had calmed down enough to actually talk. He was still sniffling and blowing his nose, though.

"What happened?" Tyler asked softly. His 2p almost started sobbing again, but quickly stopped himself.

"I messed up again. We almost got caught because I was too slow. Vanoss got onto me once we got back." He started crying again, putting his face into his hands. Tyler stared at him in shock.

Sure, he had a bad temper sometimes, but he had never made anyone cry. And if he did, he would immediately apologize. But this, this was almost too far in Tyler's book.

"Do you want me to go talk to him?" Tyler asked. He wasn't afraid of breaking Evan's 2p's face in if he had to. His own 2p looked up quickly, fear spread across his face.

"N-no! No, I'm fine, you don't have to do that. I-I'll get over it. I always do. Plus I don't want you to get hurt." He wiped his eyes and gave Tyler a small smile. "Besides, I'm fine when I'm with you."

Tyler felt his heart completely melt at that. He smiled and pulled his 2p into another hug. His 2p hugged back this time, no longer crying. Tyler kissed the top of his head and held him there for a little while longer.