Request - Maid Cafè

Note: Requested by @Kira-Moon. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OBryce

Jonathan hummed a random tune as he put stuff out on the tables. His cat tail swung to the beat of the tune, his skirt doing the same. It was almost time to open the cafè. The owner walked up to the door and turned the sign to 'open'. Jonathan smiled and purred a little as he got ready.

Today was Saturday, and he was really hoping that the cute blond would be here. He always came on Saturday's. People started filling the shop, and Jonathan scanned the room for the blond. It was easy to spot him; the blond was very tall. Jonathan's smile grew as he saw the blond being set at one of his tables.

But before he could talk to the blond, he had another person to take care of. Jonathan walked over to the other person, his tail still swaying around. "Hi, and welcome to the World Cafè! My name is Jonathan, and I'll be your server for today. Can I get you anything?"

The man looked Jonathan up and down before meeting Jonathan's eyes. "Can I get an order of you?" He asked with a smirk. Jonathan's face grew to a bright shade of pink. He did not like this guy at all.

"Uh, no you can not, sir. I'm not on the menu." He heard a stifled laugh. He glanced to see the blond laughing at his statement. Jonathan's face grew even pinker.

"Bummer. I'll have a coffee. Black, please." Jonathan scribbled the order down and turned around to give the order. Before he could, he felt a hand grab his tail and pull at it. Jonathan yelped slightly and glared at the man, who pretended to not have done anything. Jonathan pulled his tail away and walked away.

Jonathan gave to order to the person behind the bar before going to the blond's table. His smile grew back as he reached it. He did his normal introduction, and waited for the order. "Hmm, I would say a side of you, but I overheard the other conversation." Jonathan giggled a little, his face growing red.

"Well, that was for him. For you, I can maybe make an exception," Jonathan purred. The blond laughed, and Jonathan's heart swelled up.

"I'll have just a muffin, please." Jonathan nodded and wrote it down. The coffee for the other man was done, so Jonathan got it and went to serve it.

"Here you go," Jonathan said, setting it down. "Enjoy." Jonathan turned to leave, but the man turned him back around.

"What, you can't stay?" He asked.

"Uh, no, actually. I have other people to serve, thank you very much." Jonathan went to walk away, but was pulled back, straight into the man's lap.

"Come on, kitty. Won't you play with me?" The man purred into Jonathan's ear as his hand started to slide up Jonathan's skirt. Jonathan tried to struggle out of his grip, but the man refused to budge. He thought all hope was lost when a hand pulled him out of the man's grasp.

"Excuse me sir, but I don't think he belongs to you." Jonathan looked up to see the blond glaring at the man.

"Well, I don't think he belongs to you either, buddy. So get lost, will ya?" The man sneered. Before anyone could say anything else, the manager came over.

"What's all this commotion about?"

"Well, this young man here was interrupting my breakfast-"

"He was trying to touch me," Jonathan interrupted, "and he was saving me," he said, motioning to Bryce. The manager kicked the man out of the cafè. Jonathan let out a sigh of relief and looked up at the blond. "Thank you." The blond smiled at him.

"Hey, it's not big deal." He walked back to his seat, and Jonathan grabbed his muffin real quick before serving it and sitting in the seat opposite of the blond. "Don't you have others to serve?" The blond asked as he took a bite out of his muffin.

"Eh, I don't think my boss would mind." The blond laughed, and Jonathan started to smile as they began talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that first incident, the blond came to the cafe everyday. Jonathan had learned that his name was Bryce, and he was from Georgia.

Today, Jonathan had off at work, so they had planned to go to the park. The walked around for a bit, talking and pointing out things. They ended up on a bench, overlooking the lake. "Hey, Jonathan?" Jonathan looked over at Bryce, his tail still twitching around like usual.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?" Jonathan tilted his head to the side, confused.

"Uh, yeah, of course. What made you think that you couldn't?"

Bryce shrugged. "The context of it, I guess." He took a deep breath before saying what was on his mind. "Jonathan, I like you. A lot. So uh, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jonathan's eyes widened at the question.

Before Bryce knew it, Jonathan had practically launched himself at Bryce, kissing him on the lips. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Jonathan exclaimed as he pulled back. Bryce smiled widely before kissing Jonathan again. They pulled back again, and Jonathan snuggled closer to Bryce, letting out purrs as they watched the sunset.