Request - Vampire

Note: You're welcome I_Am_Mister_Meeseeks. I hope you enjoy this long one-shot!

Pairing: Vanii7y

When Lucas first met Evan, he wasn't that surprised that he wanted to stay inside for most of the day. He was like that too, playing video games all day in his room. It made Evan very happy, but again, Lucas didn't mind. He figured the guy was too antisocial for his own good. Again, he was like that too.

So it was no wonder when they got along so well.

Lucas stood at Evan's apartment door and waited for Evan to answer. He had already knocked, and if Evan didn't answer, he had a key to get in. That's how close those two were.

When Evan didn't answer, he wasn't worried. Evan was probably sleeping in. It happened more than once before. He sighed, taking out his key and unlocking the door.

He shut it quietly behind him, turning the light on. The light flickered before fully turning on, illuminating the room. Lucas moved some of the clothes on the floor aside with his foot before finding Evan's room.

The light was turned off. Lucas turned it on and heard a groan from under the pile of blankets on the bed. "Wake up, sleepy head. I'm gonna make breakfast for your lazy ass." A person with serious bedhead peeked out from under the covers.

"Pancakes?"

"Pancakes."

Evan sat up, pushing some of the blankets off and stretching with a yawn. "Also, you need to clean your place up sometime. It looks as if you've been awake all night." Evan rolled his eyes, yawning again.

"Shut up and make me breakfast." It was Lucas' turn to roll his eyes as he walked out of the room. He walked to the kitchen and started with breakfast.

A few minutes later Evan finally came out if his room with a T-shirt and sweatpants. "Are those your only clothes?" Lucas joked as he started putting the pancakes on the table. Evan rolled his eyes as he took one.

"Shut up, I felt like being comfortable today."

"More like you felt like not putting on actual clothes. I swear those are the only things you wear." Evan rolled his eyes again as he started eating. Lucas chuckled as he started cutting his pancakes into eatable bites. Evan snorted as he watched Lucas.

"Do you really have to cut them up in tiny pieces?" Lucas looked up at Evan, but continued cutting.

"What? I'm not a heathen like you are-" he suddenly hissed and brought his hand up. He accidentally cut himself with the knife. "Shit!" He brought his finger to his mouth, sucking the blood off.

Evan's eyes widened, and his gaze never left the cut finger. "Evan, could you get me a band-aid?" Evan seemingly didn't hear, still staring at the blood. "Evan? Evan!" Evan jumped and blushed, looking up at Lucas.

"What?"

"I said, go get a band-aid for me, will ya?" Evan nodded quickly, getting up to grab one. He came back just as quickly, taking the wrapping off of it.

"Here, let me do it," he offered. Lucas pulled his finger out of his mouth and held it out to Evan. Evan stopped, the blush on his face growing before putting the band-aid on.

"Thanks."

Evan nodded, going back to his seat just as quickly. "Dude, are you okay?" Lucas asked. He had noticed the way his friend started acting after he cut himself.

"What? Oh, uh, yeah. I just don't like blood, you know?" Lucas then chuckled, realizing that Evan was just one of those people.

"Ah. Yeah, I get it. No big deal. I never knew you had a problem with it, though. Why didn't you tell me?" Evan shrugged.