The House Hunt - 3/27/17

Well real life is starting to get in the way of my writing endeavors.  I'm still hoping to maintain my goal of completing "Delilah Cross and the Stolen Bride" in about two months, but life might get in the way.

About the time I started Delilah, my husband and I decided it was time to relocate.  His work is sometimes an hour drive one way and with our toddler, that's a lot of time he's missing out on being with his son.  So we've decided to move closer to his work.  We would have liked our first house to be by his work but the neighborhoods around there were well out of our price range like 5 years ago, but now we can afford something that way so it seemed right to do it now.

Of course, though, preparing the house for sale and then buying a house is a stressful process so it's cut into my writing a bit.  I did miss a post last Friday and I have a feeling it won't be the last time.  Also, we've been working nonstop on weekends and I'm just downright exhausted which doesn't help.  Fortunately the house is ready for sale now and is getting listed this Friday.  So here's hoping all our hard work will pay off and we'll get a contract quickly!

Anyway, I'm going to try to keep to my goal!  Even if quality is meh.  The point is to just get a draft done, no matter how awful.  So I've got to stick to it!