Editing Complete!! - 7/30/18

Well, I'm miserable, weak, and tired with a cold, but somehow I persevered and got the final edit done on 'Her Christmas Legacy,' which means all editing on all my books is done!  Huzzah!

Sure there will be a polishing phase after I get feedback back, but for all intents and purposes the bulk of the editing is done.  Now it's time to move towards publishing :D

My next task on my to do list is making legit covers.  What I have on here is both incredibly low resolution and using images that I randomly found on google.  Images I use for the cover will need to be high res and licensed for commercial use.  I've found some sites that have images that are free for commercial use but I'll likely have to spend some money on something like shutter stock as well.  In the end though, I'll hopefully be able to afford a real cover designer one of these days.  For now, I just need to scrape by with what I can afford.

Anyway, as a result of this, I'll be doing cover reveals over the next month or so.  I will be revealing them in order of release and will include the tentative release dates along with the covers.  The current plan is to have a release every March, July, and November.  November will always be the release of my Christmas stories, obviously.  The other releases I'm still working out, but I think I know what order I want to do them in.

After the cover reveals, I'll then announce the line up for my next six drafts.  Lots of exciting things coming up in the next couple of months!