"A Charitable Scandal" Cover Reveal - 9/14/18

Here's the second of six cover reveals: A Charitable Scandal!

Alexis "Lex" Jeffries has survived her fair share of quick spin stories and opulent company events during her years in Quinto Technologies' Public Relations Department

Alexis "Lex" Jeffries has survived her fair share of quick spin stories and opulent company events during her years in Quinto Technologies' Public Relations Department. However, none of it could prepare her for being tasked with marketing an extravagant charity gala in only a month. To make matters worse, she has to do it alongside her handsome and charming manager, Alec Radcliffe.

With his rugged maturity, sweet compliments, and warm smile, Lex finds herself torn between the implications behind their office flirtations and her suspicions about what secrets might be lingering behind a surprise gala for a fledgling charity that seems to exist in name alone.

Her work ethic and moral code will have to combat a nosy reporter, a vindictive ex-lover, and a shady mannequin if she hopes to hit the dance floor both gainfully employed and blissfully in love.

Coming to Kindle and Paperback July 2019!
Purchased copies will also include an exclusive extended epilogue called "Rules for Survival"

Read the rough draft for free here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/95442694

***

And here's my second cover!  Anyone who's been following along with my blog knows how much I have tortured myself with the title for this book.  I loathed its original title of The Business of Love and Lies.  Thankfully I had an epiphany one day and came up with A Charitable Scandal which I love significantly more than the original.

I'm also really happy with the cover.  Graphic design was always my worst subject while getting my Visual Arts degree so I'm not exactly comfortable with making these covers, but I think this one came out pretty well!  This story has had a long journey, it's transformed several times and the revision that will be available on Amazon does have some pretty significant changes in it.  But I feel like, with this new title and cover, maybe the story is finally starting to find its feet 😊