Delilah Cross Book 2 Completed! - 5/3/19

Another book bites the dust!

Book 2 of the Delilah Cross series is officially wrapped (though I still have to write the exclusive short for it) and I'm already excited about the 3rd book, Delilah Cross and the Blood Moon.  I've actually had the story line for this book in my head since before I wrote the first one.  It was intended to be the first book, but there was so much going on and I realized I needed to have at least one establishing book beforehand.  However, as you can see, I decided that two was necessary.  This coming book will also be filled with action and drama from the get go.  Osiris Order had a slow start to things, but the ramp up was all in preparation for what will happen in the next book.  So I'm very excited, I can't wait to write it!

However, I am going to wait.  I'll hit burnout fast if I keep going and I need to let the story breathe.  So I'm sticking to schedule.  The next two months I will be uploading the edited drafts of Delilah Cross and the Stolen Bride, Love in his Lie, and Finding Mrs. Claus.  I will also be posting $.99 ebooks up on Amazon and my site for purchase which will include the exclusive shorts.  I'll also be publishing paperbacks of each on Amazon.  A Charitable Scandal will also be getting published, but I'll be doing the KDP Select route with that one and will have to remove it from Wattpad.  We'll see how each process pans out.  I don't know which will be better.  Only time will tell.

So that being said, my next book, coming out in July on Wattpad will be Falling for a Memory.  This is my dramatic book for the year, a serious romance about a woman who finds herself falling for the man she never got to know as she copes with his tragic death.  In so doing, she fails to see the chance at life with a man that's right in front of her.

Lots of exciting things ahead.  Thank you for your continued support!