Hello World - 2/21/19

Well it's been awhile since I posted because illness, snow days, and holidays have just wrecked my work schedule and I'm desperately trying to keep things straight.  Anyway, a lot has been going on.

First, The Dragon Blood Guardian left Wattpad yesterday.  It's very nerve wracking unpublishing a story.  Like what still lives in the land of unpublished stories?  Do the votes and comments stay?  What if I want to bring it back?  Have I lost everything??

These are all dumb things to worry about since if I brought it back, it would be the edited version anyway and I'd have to essentially scrap everything.  It's just, I've never unpublished on here before and it's sort of like throwing something that's been here for about two years away.  It's weird to think about...

Anyway, with its departure comes the final sprint to publishing!  Which I really really need to start researching...

Second thing is, I've started work on the second book of the Delilah Cross series!  I'm nervous because this series is a personal favorite of mine so I don't want to screw it up for myself, if that makes any sense.  I just love all my babies T-T  Anyway, I'll be posting the first chapter for that March 4!  Which means a five book sprint will also be starting on March 4...pray for me...

Third, I've been making lots of little changes around here on Wattpad.  I gave this blog a makeover and I've updated a couple other things.  All of which was in preparation for--

The launch of my website!!

That's right, I'm "done" building my website

That's right, I'm "done" building my website.  And by done I mean, it is at a point that it is usable.  There's still a lot I plan to add, but for now, it has the bare essentials.  Everything else will come along with time and necessity.  So for now, please check it out here:

sylviangould.com

Let me know, if something is broken or whatever.  Feedback is appreciated.

And I guess that's it for now.  Honestly, my head is so scrambled, I can't even keep track of what I'm doing right now, but I think that's it...

Anyway, I'll see you on March 4 for my next book, Delilah Cross and the Osiris Order!!!