'Stolen Bride' is Available Everywhere - 5/21/19

Okay, after working on it for far longer than I expected, I now have Delilah Cross and the Stolen Bride available as an ePub or PDF on my site, as a kindle book on Amazon, and as a paperbook on Amazon.  I also uploaded the edited version of the book to Wattpad.  That was a huge pain in the ass since I couldn't just copy and paste from Scrivener to Wattpad.  I kept losing all of my paragraph breaks so I had to manually put them back in.  What's worse is that at first breaks are like triple spaced which I think is far too big a gap between paragraphs.  Unfortunately I can't fix it until I publish the changes.  So I have to publish then go right back in again to edit and reduce it down to double spacing.

Sigh...

Anyway, it's finally done and you can find the book in its entirety here on Wattpad, but can also purchase a copy that will include the exclusive epilogue, "Hippocratic Oath."  Out of all the short stories I've written for my books, I've enjoyed writing ones for the Delilah Cross series the most because it's from Gregory's POV and follows his story with Kyra.

Anyway, Love in his Lie is next for publishing.  Hopefully it will go faster, but I'm not sure it was inexperience slowing me down.  More like technology...

For those interested in buying a copy of Stolen Bride, here's some links!

eBook $.99: sylviangould.com/store

Kindle $.99: amazon.com/dp/B07RSCFTVH

paperback $9.99: amazon.com/dp/1097755169