"Love in his Lie" Cover Reveal - 9/28/18

Here's the fourth of six cover reveals: Love in his Lie!

Danielle "Dani" Joyce has spent much of her young adult life building her business as a baker alongside her friend Mindy

Danielle "Dani" Joyce has spent much of her young adult life building her business as a baker alongside her friend Mindy. Working long hours and living paycheck to paycheck to keep The Dough Divas open didn't allow for much socializing outside of the bakery. Which meant, when it came to men, Dani was stuck crushing on clients like Justin Waverly.

Slowly but surely, Dani made progress with Justin until one night when she accidentally bumped into him at a bar. A night she's completely forgotten thanks to her hangover and the fact Justin stopped coming into the store afterwards.

She thought he was out of her life for good until the day two teenagers came to the store claiming she's the mysterious fiancee of their older brother Justin. In a whirlwind of misunderstandings Dani finds herself deeper and deeper within what has to be a lie. All she knows is she needs to figure out what exactly happened that night at the bar and fast. She's starting to fall for Justin's lovable family and with him out of town, she finds her heart straying towards his older brother...

Coming to Kindle and Paperback March 2020!
Purchased copies will also include an exclusive extended epilogue called "Trust Exercises"

Read the rough draft for free here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/120409623

***

And here's the next cover!  This is the first one where I actually kept the original title.  I was back and forth about changing it, but I kind of liked the simplicity of it so I just went with it.  This is, however, the last one that will have a vectored cover.  The next two are photo manipulations.  At least they should both be manipulations...  The next one is finished and it is definitely a manip.  The last one I ended up having a change of heart regarding the design and so I'm still considering how I want to do it.  So we'll see...

But, for now, here's this one!  I like the collage aspect of it, I hope you do too!