Fine - 3/1/19

Well, things haven't gone according to plan and I'm a little behind on some things and a little too far ahead on others.  But, it's fine, it's all fine...

So first, I'll say that I have at least finished the outline for Act 1 of Delilah Cross and the Osiris Order. I would have like to also start on the first chapter for Monday, but no dice on that (snow days are killing me).  I also need a cover at some point.  But, you know, as I said, I'm fine, it's all fine...

As for the release next Saturday, it's apparently actually this Monday...  I, uh, read the instructions wrong when filling out things on Amazon and now it's going to release on the 4th and I can't change it.  So yeah, early release party!  The paperback is likely going to still be the 9th or a little after depending on when the proof gets here, but the preview looked great so I am excited about that!

Unfortunately all my marketing said the 9th and I had this whole week long countdown planned for Twitter, but not it's in two days and I have a lot of shit going on in real life so I can't manage to do any bells and whistles to fix the marketing side of this.

Oh well, lessons learned.  I'm fine!

I'm also almost done the first chapter for the podcast audiobook.  That's starting on the 11th.  It's rough, it's my first time, and I doubt anyone will listen anyway, so I'm sure it will be...fine!

Anyway, pray/send happy thoughts for me.  If I can survive this weekend then my personal life should settle down a bit.  Should being the operative word here.

I'm sure everything will be just fine.