One Foot in Front of the Other - 12/9/19

Okay, sad truth time - I don't have super powers...

I could maintain the pace I had when I was writing full time because I was writing full time. Now that I have a job, it's just not possible. Trying to do the impossible is wearing me down and it's not healthy. For my own mental well-being I need to accept that and continue on with a more realistic expectation for my writing schedule.

Reverse Christmas will not get done by Christmas. In fact, it likely won't get done by the end of this year. Truth is I work for a church doing a job I love. It pays the bills and gives me some much needed social interaction which I wasn't getting working at home, but it also means my time is significantly less flexible, particularly during the two biggest Christian holidays of the year, Easter and Christmas.

This means I need to rethink my time management, something I'm really going to focus on for the start of the new year. I'm hoping to have a consistent schedule, like posting twice a week, once the new year starts. Until then chapters will go up when I'm able, for now though I need to take care of myself.

So I'm not stopping, just slowing down. I'm not super human and that's okay ;)