'A Charitable Scandal' Polish Done - 10/1/18

I decided to put off working on my final cover for a little bit just because I needed to get something for it before I could really start work on it.  With that put to the side I've just spent all my time cranking through the polish draft of A Charitable Scandal.  As a result I've finished that draft well over a week ahead of time.

To be fair, I won't be able to take full advantage of all this extra time because this week is going to be insane for me.  Tomorrow's my birthday, Thursday is my son's birthday, and this weekend we'll be celebrating both of those birthdays with family.  So I'm taking a day off tomorrow and then spending the rest of the week cleaning my house and preparing for a big birthday bash.

Still, it's all better knowing that I have this draft done and hopefully I'll find some time this week to finish the final cover.  If I do get the cover done this week, I can still take advantage of this extra time by getting started on my polish draft for Finding Mrs. Claus which will in turn give me more time ahead of November to start work on the sequel Wedding Mrs. Claus.

Still need to fit getting a web site in there somewhere.  Don't know when that will ever happen...