'Love in his Lie' Polish Complete - 1/11/19

So I'm back into editing mode now that the new year has begun.  It's weird it already feels like Christmas was months ago.  Does anyone else have that problem?  You spend all this time psyching yourself up for Christmas, it gets here, it's awesome, and then the next day you have like a holiday hangover and it all feels like a distant memory?

Anyway, the new year is here so it's time to get my shit together and focus.  Admittedly, I haven't gotten myself back into the swing of things yet, but 2019 me won't just give up.  I always cry and throw in the towel when I don't stick to my goals 100% right off the bat.  Like you can't do a 180 in a day, so I don't know why I'm always so hard on myself.  Anyway, I'm working on it, I'm getting there, just got to take things as they come.

That being said, I did manage to hit my first editing goal with no problem.  Starting out the year I had three books remaining to edit: Love in his Lie, Delilah Cross and the Stolen Bride, and Her Christmas Legacy.  Well I finished up the polish edits on Love in his Lie today and will start Her Christmas Legacy next week.  So that all is at least on schedule.

I'm also working on a fun new project that I'm really excited about!  I've always wanted to do audiobooks but never knew how to go about it.  I mean ACX with Audible/Amazon is really cool, but I don't have the money to pay someone to voice them and I feel bad doing a 50/50 split when I can't promise anyone will buy the books.  Also, I kind of like reading out loud myself so I kind of wanted to read them...  Not to say I wouldn't love for a real voice actress to record these books!  But, I also wanted to give it a whirl myself.  Anyway, I finally realized I could do them as a podcast!  I've never done a podcast before, but I'm willing to give a try.  So, yeah, I'm figuring that all out and hopefully I'll have it up and running early March after the release of The Dragon Blood Guardian.

I'm also trying to get back into my visual novel.  I've put it to the side since my plate was full during the holidays.  But now that things have quieted, I'm excited to be pulling that back out.  Although, I've forgotten how to read my code so that's going to take some time to familiarize myself with again.

Anyway, that's what's going on right now.  A lot of editing and web site building ahead before writing my next book in March, the sequel to Delilah Cross and the Stolen Bride!