Chapter Two

Six Months Later

Sabastienne

I stood inside the lift of the airport with an elderly couple, waiting for the doors to close when a hand slipped through followed by a pair of beautiful hazel eyes. What can I say? I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes.

He looked me up and down and smiled in approval. I bet that smile has melted many hearts but that sort of thing doesn't work on me. I took my Aviator glasses off and smirked at him arching one brow. I know, I looked good, I was dressed in black leather boots, dark skinny jeans and low cut tee that read 'I know I'm awesome' with my black leather jacket. As I said; hot.

I looked at him place a finger over my lip and pointed to the old couple. He had that glint of mischief in his eyes that always got me in trouble before I actually did anything. I went up to them, so close I was practically touching them both and groaned. "Do you want to smell something weird?" They huddled to the door, the woman shooting me evil glares but that did not deter me. "Come on smell it," I walked closer to them until the old lady decided that I was a good target practice for her handbag. "Ow! Stop! I'm sorry, good god mercy woman!" What the hell did she have in that bag?

Ding!

The doors opened and the two walked out in a huff but not before giving me one last hit over the head, "Ow!" I rubbed at my battered brain or more like what she left of it. From my peripheral I saw the hot guy hunched over holding his stomach laughing.

"Holy fuck you're funny!" he continued laughing.

I sent him a cheeky grin and mock bowed, "Well I do aim to please."

He stood up and smiled, "I like you," he held out his hand. "Anthony Thompson."

I shook it, "Sabastienne Sloan, preferably Baste." The lift reached my floor and I got off with my bags, I turned and smiled, saluted then winked, "See you around Tony."

I made my way pass the check in counters and stood at the exit terminal, waiting for the driver my parents arranged to pick me up.

"Good morning Miss. Sloan." An older gentleman dressed in full black said as he got out of a jet black Mercedes. I nodded in acknowledgement and handed him my bags, the plane just landed and I'm exhausted as hell. The flight from Russia, my previous home, took hours and I just wanted to crash somewhere and sleep for days. A blaring sound interrupted my thoughts and I looked down to see my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Sabastienne, this is your father," I rolled my eyes as he continued. "You are suppose to enroll in school tomorrow, I want none of your foolishness or mischief make sure you're there." I didn't even get to respond before he hung up.

"No promises," I mumbled to myself as I got into the car and rested my head back with my eyes closed. New country, new people, same old Baste; I smiled as I knew this is going to be an interesting experience.