Chapter Thirty-six

Sabastienne

"Fuck." I stood motionless in the restroom stall, still unsure of what just happened. All I can remember is me teasing Robyn saying that the dude was kinda cute, her storming off then me getting the life fucked out of me.

I could taste the liquor on her lips. Why was she drinking? I ran after her and as she stepped out of the restroom door, I grabbed her, pressing her back into me and growling in her ear.

"I know that I am yours, but you are mine also." I trailed my hands to her front and cupped her breasts. "Mine." I nipped at her ear and placed my hand over her crotch and applied pressure. "And mine...everything, is mine. Am I understood little pet?"

Her breathing laboured. "Y-yes."

"Good, and I like you all demanding and in charge. It's sexy as fuck." She thrust up to my fingers. "Someone's eager." I smirked and whispered. "Lets go home."

She nodded and we left.

******

We were making our way into the dorm, her fingers laced in mine when I stopped.

"Follow me, I want to show you something."

"But, but...." She pointed up and pouted.

I dragged her a flight of stairs. "Later, now come on."

Within minutes we were on the roof.

"Look." I said as I pointed to the sky.

"Wha...." I tilted her head up and watched her eyes widen.

The night sky glisten as thousands of stars twinkle across the the darkened plane. The full moon glowed and hung above them.

"Beautiful isn't it." Robyn whispered.

I looked at her, watching her eyes sparkle, her face highlighted by the midnight glow and a goofy smile on her lips.

"Yeah." I whispered, my eyes not leaving her. "Beautiful."

She turned and saw me watching her. Ducking her head she blushed.

"Um..." She blushed again and I grinned.

Standing behind her, I wrapped my hands around her waist and pressed her body against mine.

Looking up at the sky, I buried my nose into her hair. "I used to always do this when I was younger."

"You did, why?"

"Peace. To get away from everything."

"Get away from what?"

"Stress."

"Care to elaborate."

"I'll bore you."

"No you won't, just tell me. Please."

"You know when so much is expected of you, you kinda developed a fear of not being good enough."

"Is that what you feel, like you're not good enough?"

I didn't answer.

"Tell me."

I sighed. "Yes."

"Why would you think something so stupid."

"Because I know it's true. You want to know a secret?"

She nodded.

"I know I'm not good enough for you either. You're way out of my league and I'll just disappoint you."

I coughed and wheezed as I felt her elbow hit me in the stomach. "W-what the hell. Fuck!" I doubled over.

"That's a load of shit and you know it." She snapped. "You're more than good enough, you're amazing and you're sweet, smart and sexy."

I laughed as I stood up.

"What are you laughing at?" she said angrily.

I ran and grabbed her, throwing her over my shoulder and spinning.

"Put me down!!" She screamed.

"No!" I laughed.

"Please!!!" She screamed louder as my spins got faster. "I'm afraid of hights!!"

I stopped and lowered her, still snickering.

She whacked my arm. "What was that for?!"

I crashed my lips to hers, nipping at her lips I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her hands in my hair. I tugged her hands out and she stopped.

"What?" I mumbled as moved back to her lips.

She pushed me back. "You always do that."

"Do what?"

"Take my hands out of hair whenever we kiss or anything. Why?"

"Oh? Um...Well one of my erogenousspotsisinmyhead." I said quickly.

"What?"

I sighed. "My scalp is an erogenous area for me. I'll get really, really turned on if you run your hands through my hair."

She tried struggling her laughter. "Really?!"

"Yes and you can laugh if you want."

She giggled.

I smiled a little. "I know it's embarrassing, especially how I found out."

She looked me expectantly. "Well, how did you find out?"

"I was out with friends and my boyfriend and I was making out at the time." She frowned and I continued. "Then he started running his fingers through my hair and...."

"What?" She with attitude.

"And I um...I got all hot and bothered then started moaning. I might have molested him in public."

She looked pissed off now.

I mumbled to myself. "Then again he did like it."

She heard and flipped me off then turned to walk away. I latched unto her and refused to let her go. "Come on baby, I only want to molest you now."

I grinned at her and she snorted. "Let me go."

"No!" I rained light kisses across her face until she giggled and kissed me back.

"You're not mad at me are you?" I pouted.

She stayed silent.

"You have beautiful eyes."

"So you keep telling me." The corner of her lips tug up.

"Do you know why I think so?"

"Because you have a huge thing for pretty eyes?"

I laughed. "I do, but that's only a small part of the reason for yours."

"Okay, what is it?"

I lightly trailed my fingers under her eyes. "Because they twinkle when you laugh and shine when you're extremely happy or being goofy, your every emotion is broadcasted and I adore that. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and yes I have a thing for eyes, but it's not pretty eyes I have it for, it's eyes that have beautiful souls shinning from them. And every time I look into yours I see it. That beautiful soul...and when I see that, I truly see you." Her eyes glistened slightly and I whispered where she probably couldn't hear. "Instead of visualizing my future and seeing corporation and careers. I see my future...with you."

"I'm not mad anymore." She smiled. "That was, wow." She smiled up at me and kissed my cheek. "Yours is just as beautiful, maybe even more so."

"Impossible." I whispered.

We stared at each other for what seemed like ages, basking in the moonlight then a mischievous smirk covers her face.

"Hey, I kinda want to be molested too." She winked and wiggled free from my grasp and ran.

I watched her run down the stairs and laughed.

"Come back here!"