Chapter Thirty

Sabastienne

I woke just as the sun was rising. Robyn was sprawled out over me, her face buried in my neck and my hand...holy shit. I bit my lips to keep from moaning.

My hand was buried between her thighs. I tried to slowly slip it out without waking her. I stilled when she moaned and moved, laying her head right next to mine.

"Sabby..." She mumbled. She fell asleep again, making a low whistling sound.

I grinned as I hear her gently snore. She is so cute with her hair all over the place. I stared at her, memorizing every aspect of her face. I trailed my fingers across her cheeks, to her the tip of her nose then gently over her lips.

I decided that it make some breakfast for us, so I quietly slipped out of the bed, threw on some shorts and a shirt but before I made my way to the kitchen I stopped in the bathroom. I took out a few bottles and opened them, getting a glass of water, I painstakingly took my pills then I left.

When I got to the kitchen I took out the frying pan and rummaged through the fridge before settling on cooking omelets and bacon. I tied an apron around my waist and started chopping onions and peppers.

I felt eyes on the back of my neck so I turned and saw Robyn standing in the doorway wearing one of my shirts alone.

"You're up."

"Yeah I felt you leave the bed so..." She trailed off.

I looked her up and down.

"Um..." She tugged on the hem of my shirt that reached her mid thigh. "I borrowed one of your shirts, I hope you don't mind."

Walking over to her I placed the knife on the table and wrapped my arms around her. "Nah, you look adorable." I kissed her cheek. "Good morning baby girl."

She blushed. "Morning." She looked over my shoulder. "You're coohking?"

"Yeah, how do you feel about a cheese omelet and bacon?"

Before she answered her stomach growled.

I laughed, "sit, I'll be done in a few."

She sat on one of the stools at the counter and watched me as I went back to chopping.

"I didn't know you could cook."

I smiled at her. "Yeah my grandmother and my father are great in the kitchen. So I picked it up when I was little."

"What about your mum?"

I laughed at this remembering burnt food and her 'experiments' as she called them that never seemed to work out. "Can't cook for shit, but she's learning now."

She looked at me amused. "Well now I have someone to cook for me."

"Why, can't you?"

"Nope, I can't cook for shit either." She grinned.

"What?!You can't cook?! My kid will starve without me."

"No he wouldn't." She pouted.

"Oh? And are you going to cook for him?"

"Ah, well, um.." seeing my amused expression she shouted. "Shut it and cook my food!"

"So demanding." I said then cracked the eggs.

"You know this is kinda hot." She smirked.

"What?"

"You. Cooking."

"Really now?"

She bites her lips, her cheeks tinted pink. "Mhmm."

"Well I should cook more often then, seeing as though I'd get various things.." I roamed her body with my eyes, "to eat."

"Um..." She blushed furiously.

I laughed and placed her plate in front of her then sat down. "Eat."

We sat there eating and laughing, talking about everything and nothing.

"What do mean you don't like Star Wars?!"

She laughed. "It's stupid."

"Have you ever watched them?"

"Nope, well I watched one of them. Stupid."

I broke off pieces of bacon and threw them at her. "You're stupid." I sulked.

"Haha aww you're sulking." She giggled.

"Am not!"

"Yeah you are," she smiled. "But it's cute."

I gaped, she did not just call me that word. "I. Am. Not. Cute!!"

She pinched my cheek and cooed at me. "You are, with those cute dimples."

I smacked her hand away. "You're lucky I like you."

She stared at me. "You do?"

I coughed. "Ah yeah, you know like a best friend." I smiled trying to lighten the mood.

She smiled slightly, "of course."

"So, we should probably be heading back before the school realized we've been gone."

She snorted. "The school? You should be worried about those idiot friends we have."

I laughed. "Yeah well, if we stick together we'll survive."

We finished eating and cleaned up our mess, showered and got dressed then left.

*******

We pulled into the parking lot and got out the car. Everyone was loitering about since it is the weekend and no classes were in session. I held her hand, intertwining our fingers. She looked down and smiled when she saw it.

"OMG!!" Zoey screamed as she came barreling towards us, the rest of the guys not far behind.

We looked around frantically searching for the reason behind Zoey' s outburst.

"Where have you been? Are you guys okay? Are you both together now?!" She rapidly exclaimed.

Robyn quickly ripped her fingers from mine. I fought the urge to reach for it again.

"Um, we, ah, we went out yesterday."

"Duh! Where did you go?"

"To the city." I said.

"All night?" Charlie asked as she threw her arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah Robyn was showing me around and we got caught up late so we crashed at my loft."

"All night? Together?" Did you guys do it?" Jonas asked then winced when Robyn smacked him.

She bit her lips and blushed. "No!"

"Are you two together? Cuz you looked quite comfortable just now."

I looked at Robyn, her eyes meeting mine and I smiled slightly. "No, just mates."