Chapter Thirty-four

Sabastienne

The sun was setting, it was practically dark and the game was over.

"Do you guys want to do something?" Cat asked.

"Hmm there is this club we could go to." Jonas said.

"Yeah but there is one problem ass, we are underage." Zoey snapped at him.

"It's 21 here right? I keep forgetting." I turned to Robyn.

"Yeah love it's 21."

I stopped walking and stared at her. I knew a stupid grin was plastered across my face.

"What?" She said smiling.

"You called me love."

"Yeah it's a common endearment in Europe."

"I know, but it's the way you said it."

"Oh?" She whispered. "How did I say it?"

I kissed her cheek. "Never mind baba." I looked over at the guys who were watching us and cooing. I rolled my eyes. "So about that club?"

"Underage remember." Zoey said.

I grinned. "Give me the name and I'll take care of it."

"Nexum, it's this new club on 5th."

I took out my phone and made a call. "Johnny boy!" I shouted in my native tongue.

"Baste! Long time no hear." He said in Russian.

"I know I got shipped out to New York and shit, but we'll talk about that later. I need a favour now though." I saw everyone stare at me curiously, probably wondering what I was saying.

"Anything kid."

"A couple friends and I want to get into Nexum, this club on 5th."

"Consider it done."

"That's why I love you Johnny boy. Later."

"Yeah."

I hung up and looked over at the guys. "Lets go." I pulled Robyn's towards my bike and got on. "We'll meet you guys there okay."

They nodded and left.

"You coming baba?"

She took the helmet from me and got on, snuggling up to me.

*******

The line to the club was so long it stretched around the corner.

"Come on guys." I said walking past everyone to the front.

"The line is back here." Cat said.

I laughed. "Line? Sloans don't wait in lines." I winked and walked, knowing they were not far behind.

The bouncer blocked my path. "ID." He said in a gruff voice.

I crossed my arms. "Sloan."

He looked down at his list. "Oh Ms. Sloan. Right this way." He released he rope.

"And company." I gestured behind me and he let them in too.

The club was packed on every floor. The smell of sweat with a hint of alcohol lingered. Music pounded around us, laser lights flashed and mist covered the floor.

"How did you pull this off Sabby?" Robyn whispered.

"I have my ways. Now let's dance."

"N-no, no, no!" She shouted as I pulled her to the dance floor.

She stood still, refusing to move so I jumped up and down around her making funny faces. "Come on please!!" I pouted.

She crossed her arms and watched me.

Suddenly a guy pushed up behind me. He was kinda cute so I turned and started dancing with him. He twirled me around then wrapped his arms around me, the beat of the music pulsing through us.

I placed a hand on his shoulder as he pressed me into him, then all of a sudden, he wasn't there anymore.

I looked up to see an infuriated Robyn standing over the cute nameless guy, glaring daggers at him. She stepped over him and forcefully grabbed my shirt, roughly pulling me to her and cupping my ass. She stared up at me biting her lips and breathing heavily as she grind into me.

As if the DJ felt the sexual tension between us he changed the song to 'Ride' by Somo. She buried her face into my neck and licked, before moaning slightly and sucking. I knew it was going to leave a mark and I know she knew it too, but I didn't care.

I wrapped my hands in her hair, rotating my hips into hers as we swayed to the beat. I threw my head back and moaned as I trailed one hand down her back to her ass and squeezed.

She lifted her head and crashed her lips to mine as the chorus rung through the club, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, she explored every inch then nipped at my lips. As the song ended she pulled me off the dance floor.

"Lets get something to drink."

I sat on the bar stool and pulled her unto my lap. "What do you want to drink."

"I wonder if they have Irn Bru." She said.

"What?"

"It's a Scottish drink." She smiled.

"I doubt that Robbie, maybe a coke?"

She nodded " Sure, but once it has no alcohol in it."

I gave the bartender her order and got a vodka tonic for me, then turned to her.

"Why not?"

"I don't like alcohol it unerves me. I only drank it that one time at the sleep over because I didn't want to seem like a prude in front of you, but I hate it and when people drink around me I get agitated."

"Oh..." I pushed away my drink and ordered a sprite instead.

She laughed. "No you can drink a little if you want, I don't mind."

"Yeah you do you're just too nice to say it. If you hate it I won't anymore, well not in front of you anyways. Plus I'm riding anyway so it doesn't matter."

"If you're okay with it then okay."

We drank and watched everyone dancing.

"So girlfriend..." She smiled.

I looked at her amused. "Hmm?"

"You like me huh?" She grinned smugly.

"Eh, not really." I laughed as she punched me and glared. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. So abusive."

She pouted and I quickly kissed her quivering lip as I gently tugged her hair.

"Of course I like you you crazy Scot. And tonight I'm going to show you how much."

"Oh? I might need you to prove it a few times before it sinks in."

"You're will, my hands M'lady." I trailed my lips across her cheek to her ear. "And my tongue and my body."

I smirked as she blushed and playfully shoved me.