Chapter Thirteen

Robyn

She sat on the bed, looking down at me. I stared back up at her. I couldn't move, I could barely breath. My mind had been turned to mush by that incredible kiss.

"Friends," she whispered, and my heart dropped a little. But I'd agree to anything she wanted after she blew my mind, so I quickly whispered back.

"Friends."

She smiled then yawned.

"Tired?" I asked, and she nodded, running her hands through her hair. "Go to sleep then, I'm going to take a nap too."

"Okay," she stood and I grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going?" I pulled her down, and shuffled over so I wasn't squashing her. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me against her.

I smiled at her tiredly. "Sleep well."

"You too beautiful girl."

Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed as she gradually fell asleep. I lay still, enjoying the feeling of her body against me and the warmth that exuded from it.

I didn't particularly want to sleep but the steady rhythm of her breathing acted as a lullaby and soon my eyes were heavy.

***

"Robyn!" Someone shouted, and there was loud knocking at the door, "Sabastienne!"

I raised my head groggily in time to see Zoey throw open the door and invite herself into our room.

"Why aren't you..." She trailed off, seeing us, "answering," she finished quietly.

"I was asleep," I stretched, then rubbed my eyes. "What is it?"

"Are you two," she whispered, "like together?"

I laughed and shook my head, "nah, we're mates."

Zoey smirked and I raised an eyebrow, "not in that way you perv, friends."

"Sucks for you," she grinned.

"Tell me about it," I glanced down at the girl in my bed, and couldn't help smiling at her adorableness.

She looked very cute sleeping.

"Anyway, I need your help."

"With what?"

"Stopping my boredom," she whined, "I'm sooo bored! Charlotte and Jonas have disappeared to fuck knows where."

"Tidy your room," I stuck my tongue out at her, and began to lie back down.

"I did!" She protested and I sat bolt upright.

"Who are you and what have you done with Zoey?"

"Hey!" She threw one of Sabby's pillows at me. "I'm a neat person."

"Mhm, sure you are."

"I am!" Zoey shouted, and I shushed her.

"She's sleeping," I hissed.

"Sorry," my friend whispered, and giggled.

I climbed out the bed, and stretched again. "Alright, what do you want to do?"

"Wake her too," Zoey pouted and I shook my head no.

"She needs sleep."

Zoey 'aww'-ed and smiled at me knowingly.

"That's adorable."

"What is?" I demanded defensively.

"You're looking out for her, it's cute. Especially because you have a crush on her."

"I do not!"

"You do babe, it's obvious."

I shrugged, "even if I did she wants us to be friends so nothing will happen."

Zoey muttered something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like 'that's what you think'. She grabbed my hand and pulled me across the room.

"Let's go shopping!" The redhead said excitedly.

"What? No, no!" I protested, trying to dig my feet into the floor. "I don't want to, no!"

Zoey laughed and continued to drag me to the waiting hell.