Chapter Twenty-one

Robyn

"Sabby," I trailed my fingers across her back, revelling in the softness of her skin.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave me," I begged, suddenly scared she might get up at any second, "promise you won't leave."

She brushed my hair out my eyes and watched me.

"You think I will?"

"I don't know," I said quietly, my eyes not meeting hers.

"Why would I?"

"Because you regret this," I whispered, feeling tears form at the corner of my eyes, ready to spill when she spoke.

"Regret this?" Sabastienne looked at me as though I was crazy, "why the hell would I regret it?"

"I-I don't know."

"I promise I won't leave," she whispered, kissing me gently.

My face lit up, a grin spreading across it that hurt my cheeks.

"So you don't regret it?"

"Of course not Robbie." She rolled her eyes at my apparent stupidity, then kissed my forehead. "Now we should sleep, I'm exhausted," she flashed me a wry smile, "you wore me out."

"I can't sleep naked, I'll get too cold."

"I'll keep you warm," she said with a smirk and I eyed her body for only a split second before I wrapped myself around her. Any opportunity to have her pressed against me I would take. She was just that sexy.

"Sleep well," I whispered.

"Dream of me," Sabby replied, and I smiled at the adorable drowsiness of her words.

"Will do," was my response, and then I was asleep.

***

I was woken by Sabastienne moving beside me. She was clenching her fists and her body was tense and taunt against me. She appeared to still be asleep, judging by her deep breathing.

Was she having a bad dream?

She was mumbling, and suddenly moaned, nearly giving me heart attack.

"Robyn," she gasped, and my heart jolted again.

She was dreaming about me? More than that it seemed she was having a... sex dream?

Her hips pushed against me, and she moaned again, this one louder than the last.

"Fuck, Robyn!" She cried out then sat up with a jolt, making me almost fall out the bed.

Her breathing was laboured and deep, her glistening chest rising and falling rapidly, which I drank in with wide eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked, the hoarseness in my voice betraying my sudden rush of hormones.

Sabby jumped as if she'd forgotten I was there, and stared at me for a long while, panting.

Then, out of nowhere, she groaned and buried her face in her hands.

"Sabastienne?" I touched her shoulder and she looked back up at me.

"Robyn," she whispered, and my stomach lurched.

I slowly trailed my hand across her shoulder and up her neck. A smile touched my lips as she shivered.

"Sabby, were you dreaming about me?"

"W-What," her face lit up with a blush, which was freaking adorable, "no! Of course not!"

"You're blushing," I pointed out, "plus you were moaning my name."

"I was? I was just, um, the thing is.." Her eyes widened and her face grew even redder. I looked at her expectantly causing her to lower her head in defeat. "Oh."

I pressed my lips into the skin of her neck that my fingers had been stroking for the past few minutes.

"It was so sexy. And at the same time the cutest thing ever."

"Not cute," she said as she pushed me back, hovering over me.

"Yes it w-" she crashed her lips to mine, shutting me up.

Her tongue tickled my lips until they parted, then slid into my mouth. Her hands massaged my hips, and I gripped the back of neck, keeping her close to me.

She moaned while grinding her hips into me. Her thigh pushed between my legs, and I gasped when it hit my wetness.

Now that her leg was between mine she was straddling my thigh and I used this to my advantage, sliding my body beneath her, making her moan as her wetness coated my skin.

"Fuck," she groaned, and pressed against me tightly, "yes Robbie."

I nearly came right there, hearing her saying my name.

"Sabastienne," I grabbed her ass and ground her into me roughly, "oh yes baby!"

Her lips met mine, and she kissed me sloppily.

Her body moved quicker against me, and tension began to build in my lower regions.

One of my hands moved to her breast, tugging on her nipple.

I twisted it between my fingers and whispered, "I'm so close."

"Fuck," she threw her head back and moaned, "cum for me baby."

"Y-you too," I somehow blurted out.

Her body was already shaking against mine, sending me crashing over the edge.

I screamed her name, grabbing her head and kissing her passionately, as my body trembled with ecstasy.

She relaxed on top of me just seconds before I too sighed with pleasure and hugged her to me.

"Was that as good as your dream?" I whispered.

"Almost," Sabastienne grinned, and I pinched her. "What!?"

"Nothing," I rolled my eyes, and cuddled her close.

"You tired?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Not anymore."

She grinned and kissed me.

"Well I'm going to sleep, so if you want you can join me."

"Okay," I smiled and rested my head on her collarbone, "sleep well baby."

"You too."