Chapter Four

Sabastienne

I pulled up in the school parking lot, quickly getting off of my cherry red Ducati 1098 when I saw a few people loitering, which was weird considering I'm really late. I tugged of my helmet and gloves, feeling eyes on me.

Okay I know I'm good looking but this was just ridiculous. I was getting jealous glares from some of the girls and I'm pretty sure I'm being eye raped by the guys. "Okay baby, don't let these crazy Yanks get to you." I mumbled to my bike. What? I talk to my bike and call it baby, sue me.

I made my way over to the steps when I saw a group of students talking among themselves. Ignoring them I looked down at the letter I had received from the school. It said that I was to head to the principals office when I arrived. I decided I might need help so I turned to one of the guys, tapping him on the shoulder "Um...excuse where do I find the principals office?" He turned and smiled from ear to ear.

"It's you!" He shouted. When he saw my puzzled look he started pointing to his face. "It's me Anthony, we met a couple days ago in the airport." Realization struck and I grinned.

"Tony, now I remember." He threw his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"So you're gonna start school here?"

"Yes, today's my first day actually, so would you mind showing me the principal's office?" He quickly grabbed his things muttering sorry and dragging me down the hallway. After turning a few corners he stopped in front of a door.

"It's through there...Um...so will I see you later?"

Halfway through, I turned and looked at him. "Sure thing Tony." I winked then closed the door.

An elderly gentleman was seated at the far corner of the room, when he saw me he stood and made his way around the table smiling.

"Miss. Sloan, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise Mr..." I looked at one of the certificates on the wall, "White."

"Well we want you to get started immediately and ensure that you're settled in nicely," he paused and pushed a button on the telephone, "Miss. Anderson would you have them send Robyn to my office please." He turned to me when he saw my frown, "Robyn is an exchange student we had last year from Scotland, she could help you out with settling in a new environment." I nodded, I was used to settling in new environments so I didn't need the help, but I didn't bother arguing.

He went on to talk about the history of the school and the things I would need to complete my courses when I heard the door open behind me, "Oh here she is now." He said with a smile.

I turned in my chair and standing at the door was the cutest little thing I've ever seen.

She had the most beautiful eyes, a pale green with a slight blue hue, her complexion pale, as if she didn't go out in the sun, with little flecks across her skin. Her hair was dark brown and it cascaded covering her chest. She was tall, maybe an inch or two shorter than me and had an amazing slender body.

What? I think I can appreciate a beautiful person when I see them. I looked up and realized she was checking me out too and I smirked. Her face became tinted with red and I felt my stomach flip. I frowned, wondering what just happened when Mr. White interrupted my thoughts by introducing us, I stretched my hand out.

"Nice to meet you."

She replied with a, "You too." then turned to the principal.

"What am I here for?" My lips twitched in amusement when she realized how rude that had sound.

Mr. White however, didn't seem to notice and continued, asking her to show me around and such, he then surprise me by rooming us together. I saw her internal struggle then she shocked me by blurting out, "I...but she's so...old!" I'm not easily insulted but that was rude. I was only 17 for fuck' s sake!

"Wow, thanks." I muttered under my breath.

He went on explaining why we had to room together and finally she agreed. He then went quiet and started sorting through some papers on his table. Realizing that's our que to leave, she let me out the door first then followed behind me.

She didn't notice but I heard when she cursed under her breath. When we got in the hallway, I sighed and turned around to face her. "Do we have a problem Robyn?"

"Um..What?"

"Clearly you don't want to do this so it's fine and you don't have to," I smiled slightly, "but the rooming is out of my hands, so we'll just have to put up with each other until I can get a transfer, okay?" I looked at her expectantly.

"No it's not that, I'm sorry, I was just surprised that's all. I don't mind, I promise." She looked up at me with those eyes and I couldn't help myself, I smiled throwing my hand around her shoulder and started walking.

"It's okay little Robbie." I said grinning. She frowned and looked up at me again.

"Don't call me that!" She snapped.

I could feel my smile getting bigger, "Why ever not My lady, it's cute," I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "just like you." Her face quickly became a bright red, her mouth hung open but she quickly snapped it shut.

She did this for some time before shrugging my hands off and storming away with a "Ugh!" I don't know why but I felt my stomach flip again. Weird, I must have ate something bad earlier on.

I shook the thoughts away and quickly ran after her shouting, "Little Robbie, came back!"