Chapter Thirty-two

Sabastienne

"I'm picky when it comes to girls too, so you're lucky I like you." She grinned at me.

I felt strange, like this churning was in my stomach. She liked me? Did she 'like liked' me or just liked me? Those are the thoughts that ran through my head. Did I like her like that, as more than friends?

Her face looked sad as she watched me, her big eyes stared at me, straight to my soul. I scrutinized her every movement, not sure of what I am supposed to do. My confusion angered me, why didn't I know what to do?. If I was angry then, I became infuriated when that Alexis chick walked up to us, winking at me and making a beeline for Robyn.

She stoped at her side and kissed her cheek. I saw red when Robyn blushed. What the fuck!?! She's mine!! No one touches my things!!

At that moment, blinded by anger and pain I felt something for my little Robbie. Yes, I liked her. I ran my hands through my hair, fixing it, and gave her the smile I only reserved for her. Just as I was about to say something Charlie came running to us then she jumped into my arms, causing me to stumble a little.

It was difficult keeping her up and holding Robyn's hand, so I let it go for a second. Charlie then wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"What is it Cat?"

"Cat?" Alexis asked.

I glared at her. "Shut the fuck up and go away."

Charlie and Robyn looked at me surprised, but I didn't care. I stared at her, you could feel the anger rolling off me and and I knew she felt it too. It was in her eyes. I wouldn't be able to manage companies by being a pushover.

Ignoring the evident tension, Charlie asked. "Dim, could you get me a burger?"

"Sure thing Cat." I said, my eyes not leaving Alexis.

I never noticed Robyn's eyes boring into Charlie, watching her wrapped around me.

"Thanks." She smiled and kissed my cheek then jumped off me. "Text me so I can help carry the food 'kay?"

"Yeah hun." I moved towards Robyn and grabbed her hand pulling her to me. Alexis finally gave in and left with a 'see yah guys later.'

Silence, that was what surrounded us.

Robyn's jaw clenched. "Cat?"

I frowned in confusion, then quickly realized what she was talking about. "Oh Cat? It's short for scardy cat." I smiled at her confused look and gently squeezed her hand. "I'll tell you later."

"And Dim?"

"My middle name, she says she likes it." I shrugged.

"Okay, but what the hell was that about between you and Alexis?"

I didn't answer.

"Tell me Sabastienne." She snapped.

I looked at her quickly, she never uses my full name, unless she is upset.

"Why are you pissed at me? She started it." I whined.

"So. What is the problem?"

I sighed and relented. "She threatened to steal something from me, unless I do something for her."

"What does she want you to do?"

I made a face of disgust. "Have sex with her."

Robyn's eyes narrowed and her fists clenched. "Does she know you're not into girls?"