Chapter Twenty-nine

Robyn

I hugged Sabastienne close to me, as she hid her face in my neck. Her clothes stuck to her damp body, meaning I could feel everything pressed against me. And I'm not gonna lie, it excited me.

The lift was moving quickly enough for my liking. Not that I thought anything was going to happen. I simply... uh... wanted to take a shower, I was cold. Yup, no wanting of Sabastienne going on here.

The lift finally stopped, and the door slid open with a ding. Sabby and I made out way into the loft. I nearly passed out.

If the whole private elevator thing hadn't freaked me out enough this place was so fucking... I don't even know the word to describe it. All I knew was it was freaking me the hell out.

"What're you thinking?" Sabastienne asked, watching me as I stared around with huge eyes.

"What am I... Oh, um... nice place," I offered, trying to hide the tiny internal voice which screamed that I'd better be careful where I walked or I'd wreck something.

"I guess," she pulled me too her, and hugging me. I was trembling, and she frowned down at me. "Are you cold?"

"Yes. I was, uh, wondering if I could use your shower?"

"Of course."

"Do you want to join me?" I asked, then blushed and dropped my gaze, "I don't know how to work it, that's all."

"I'll teach you then," she smirked down at me.

I nodded, and kept my eyes on the floor. She lifted my chin and her eyes roamed my red face before she pressed her lips to mine.

Her lips moved skilfully against mine and my heart raced. Although I didn't want to I broke away when her tongue tried to push into my mouth.

"Shower," I panted, and let her show me to the bathroom.

As soon as we were inside we were kissing again, my hands roaming all over Sabastienne's unbelievably hot body. We ripped at each other's clothes until both of us were naked, then Sabby somehow turned on the water without looking, or removing her mouth from mine.

I ran my hands through her hair, pressing her tightly against me. Her body felt amazing crushed against mine, and looked even better dripping with hot water.

I wanted her so badly. I pinned her against the wall of the shower, and stroked my hands along her body.

Without very much build up I roughly thrust my fingers inside her. I didn't mean it to happen so fast but I couldn't contain myself around her. It was as though she cast a spell on me. One which made me crazy, and totally desperate for her.

She moaned, and gripped my hair tightly in her hand, kissing me both roughly and passionately. My fingers worked inside her at the fastest speed I could. I couldn't keep it up for long, or my arm would probably fall off, but I didn't need much time.

She came quickly.

I drew it out, enjoying her dripping walls squeezed tightly around my fingers. When she was finished I left my fingers inside her, because I liked it so much. I kissed her, and she kissed back gently. Her body was probably still buzzed from the orgasm, inspiring the softness of her lips on mine. I liked it. I liked everything she did actually.

Fuck. I really had to stop myself, this shit was getting out of control. Soon I'd be kissing the ground she walked on.

"Little Robbie," Sabby said, and when I looked at her she smirked at me. "Maybe you should remove your fingers?"

I grinned, instantly forgetting what the problem would be with totally worshiping her.

"Nope, they like it in there," I laughed, "it's nice and warm."

"Fuck," Sabby's eyes became glazed. "Robyn."

"What?" I was worried I'd done something wrong.

"D-Don't laugh while your fingers are there, okay?"

"And if I do," I grinned, shifting my hand cruelly.

She grabbed my wrist, "I'll have to punish you."

"Please do," I let her pull my fingers from inside her, and swap our places, so I was now against the wall.

Her hands roamed across my body, stopping at my breasts to squeeze and twist the nipples. Once they were rock hard, and aching she moved on. Her hands went down to my hips, then so did her face. She smirked up at me, before burying her face between my legs. My eyes nearly rolled back into my head, and I moaned so loudly I shocked myself. Her hot, wet tongue lapped at my folds and across my sensitive bud, while I struggled to remain standing.

She thrust her tongue into me, and my knees gave out. I slid down the wall, until she grabbed my torso and held me up.

"Stand up a sec," she told me, moving her mouth away from me.

When I did she pulled one my knees over her shoulder and held my other thigh in her hand.

She resumed licking me, but her tongue strokes were lighter than before, teasing and slow.

"Just get on with it." I said impatiently.

She looked up at me, and her dark brown eyes met mine. She watched me for a brief second while she pushed her tongue inside me for the second time.

I moaned, and my hands reached down to grip her head, holding her tightly to me.

Her fingers rubbed my clit while her tongue wriggled inside me.

"Fuck," I moaned, and automatically tightened myself around her. "Oh fuck Sabby."

She moved faster, sensing I was close. Tension built inside me, and I gripped her hair tightly, biting my lip hard.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I came, "fuck, Sabastienne, holy shit."

She took everything I pumped out, sucking until I was still.

She lifted my leg off her shoulder and stood up.

"That was amazing."

"So I heard," she kissed me before I could completely take in what she'd said preventing a blush.

We parted, breathing heavily, and she rested her forehead on mine. We watched at each other until we regained our breath.

Then we washed, soaping each other's bodies, and kissing.

Afterwards we lay in bed together. I'd climbed in with her without asking and she hadn't kicked me out, so I figured she liked having me there.

I stared up at the ceiling, and sighed. Sabastienne was bad for me, there was no doubt about it, but it was fun. Everything with her was fun. But I wasn't falling for her. It was just a crush, and she didn't even like me like that anyway. She was straight.

I sighed again, and closed my eyes, hoping to get some sleep.

To my despair Sabastienne's face was the first thing my brain imagined.

Oh god, I was so fucked.