Chapter Sixteen

Sabastienne

Feeling her arms around me I couldn't help smiling but it was short lived when I felt her squirming behind me. I bit my lips trying to suppress the moan that was determined to come out.

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts so that I could focus on the road.

The minute we pulled in the school parking lot she threw the helmet at me and ran.

I frowned and got off, making my way to the dorm when someone blocked my path.

"What do you want?" I glared.

"You." Alexis smirked.

I stared at her intently, my eyes never leaving hers until she flinched. I walked off without saying a word but I was pulled back, her hands on my shoulder.

I glared and shoved her hands off. "Never ever put your hands on me again." I said calmly.

"You know if I can't fuck you, I'll fuck the Scottish exchange student. What do you call her?" She sneered. "Little Robbie?"

I don't know what came over me, I've never and I mean never lost my temper, but I swear I was going to kill her.

I shoved her on a wall, wrapped my hand around her neck and whispered in her ear. "If you touch her," I squeezed a little. "I swear I'll kill you."

She wheezed as I released her.

"Why the fuck does it matter to you?" She gasped as I walked away.

I turned and glared at her. "She's mine."

******

I tried opening the door but it was locked. Well that's weird, I pulled out my keys and opened the door.

"Fuck..." I heard coming from inside as I stepped in, there were muffling noises, and was that moaning?

I walked down the small passage, the moaning getting louder. "Fuck..." I heard again.

Wait someone was fucking in my room, I became flushed with anger and something else. I ran my hands through my hair repeatedly, shit the moaning was turning me on so much.

I looked over at my bed, empty. I moved over to Robbie's bed, someone was under the covers.

So this is the culprit who managed to turn me on beyond reason. After sneaking into my room to fuck, I mean who does that?!

I ripped of them down, what I saw floored me.

I was stunned but most of all I instantly felt a rush of heat spread through my body down to my core. Robyn layed practically naked on her bed. One hand was buried between her thighs and the other she ran across her bare breasts.

My breath came in laboured pants I wanted so badly for those to be my hands. I studied her body.

Every inch was perfection, from her long legs that I so badly wanted wrapped around my waist or my neck, to her breasts that I knew would just fit in my hands perfectly.

Her nipples were hard and red, begging to be taken into my mouth. Then to her flat stomach, I wanted to explore it with my hands and my tongue. To completely lose myself in her.

So engrossed in pleasuring herself, Robbie didn't even realize the covers were missing or that I was standing there utterly frozen.

"Sa-Sabastienne..." she moaned as her finger pumped inside her, her thumb grinding furiously on her clit.

Hearing my name jolted me out of my shocked state, she's thinking of me? Am I the one that's making her writhe in such pleasurable torture?

"Fuck." I groaned. I wanted, no needed to be near her, to see her face when she came with my name on her tongue.

I crawled up the bed, kneeling between her thighs. I trailed my hands up her legs and her eyes flew open, staring at me with shock and a burning lust that made me weak.

"Don't stop..." I managed to moan through my haze.

Her face turned a bright red but she continued. I watched as she brought herself close, her moans an intoxicating sound, I felt myself near the brink. "Say it again." My voice low and husky. Through her heated gaze I saw confusion, "my name, say it again." She bit her lips, arching her back, I knew she was close. "Say it now Robyn!" I leaned forward and growled in her ear.

Apparently she liked that because her breath hitched and she groaned. "Sa-Sabastienne!" She screamed as she convulsed under me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"That's it baby, so beautiful." I mumbled to her as she rode her orgasm.

I stared at her, branding her face when she came into my memory, hearing her scream my name as she came shattered my universe and I knew I'd forever be addicted to the sound.

I leaned back on my knees and watched as she flushed, her hands still buried within her. I became curious, I wonder if she tasted as intoxicated as she sounded.

I grabbed her hand and tugged it out. She tried pulling it from me but I was stronger. I held her hand to my face, looking her straight in the eyes.

I slowly slid a finger into my mouth, "Fuck..." I moaned around it, adding the rest of them into my mouth. I sucked and swirled my tongue around them, savoring her taste.

At that moment everything I had revolved around her. Her taste far surpassed my mundane understanding. I felt this intense high that turned every fibre of my being into sap. I had become an addict and she was my drug.

I looked in her eyes again, refusing to release her hand. She blushed to the very tip of her ear, her mouth gaping open. She took advantage of my weakened state and ripped her hand from my mouth and ran to bathroom.

Still in a daze I laid there on her bed, grinning like a complete idiot and licking my lips.

All coherent thoughts eluded me and the only thing I could manage was a very elated,

"fuck."