Chapter Seven

Robyn

"You didn't tell me she was so hot!" Jonas said as soon as Sabastienne left the room.

"She's got amazing muscles!" Zoey exclaimed.

"If I didn't have Lea I'd be all over that." Charlotte whistled.

Fuck, even Zoey was attracted to her and she was straight.

I flopped down on my bed and sighed, staring up at the ceiling, picturing those abs. I imagined her running, her body shiny, turning to me and pressing her lips against mi-

I groaned and stopped myself. Why did she affect me so much? I barely knew her. I closed my eyes and tried to drown out Jonas's excited chattering, all about Sabastienne. "Would you stop talking about that irritating ass!"

"What's the hell is wrong with you?" Jonas frowned.

"Nothing, let's just do something." I said.

They all threw the snacks on the bed and flopped down on the floor.

"Lets watch a scary movie!" Zoey shouted excitedly. Before we even say anything she had already popped in 'Insideous', we were all huddled together.

After almost two hours of screaming and jumping, the show was over and Sabastienne wasn't back yet. I wonder where could she be.

*********

Sabastienne

You know that burning intense feeling, when your body is exhausted and pushed its limit? That's what I was feeling now, I've been running for almost two hours, everything I pass is now a faint blur in the back of mind. My head was consumed with one thing, well more like one person.

Robyn Hill.

I can't seem to figure out why. No matter how much I run, I can't escape it. It's not like I like her or anything, I mean I know I'm not gay, I have never and am still not attracted to women. It's just she intrigues me so much and there is something quite irresistible about her.

I stopped, realizing how late it was and decided to head back. Turning around, I started sprinting when I heard someone shouting my name. I looked over and saw Tony waving to me frantically. Taking out my ear buds I asked, "what's up Tony?"

"Nothing much, out for a run I see."

"Yeah, just clearing my head and stuff."

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

I smiled slightly. "No."

"Not much of the 'talking about it' type I see."

I shrugged. "Guess so."

"You want to do something after?"

"I was actually invited to a sleep over by room mate and her friends."

"Oh," he started grinning mischievously, "I want to come, please?"

"I don't know, she seemed a bit skeptical in having me there. I don't think she'd want you."

"Aww please?" He pouted

"Ugh get that disgusting look off your face, that won't work on me." I shuddered as I watched his lip quiver.

"But it works on every girl I do it to."

"I can assure you I'm not just any girl." I rolled my eyes.

He looked me up and down. "Are you even a girl?" He teased.

I walked up to him, resting my hand on his and leaned forward, hovering my lips over his. "Not just a girl, I'm 5 feet and 7 inches of pure sexiness Anthony." I grinned and winked. "Take care to remember that."

He gulped then smiled. "Oh I will."

"Good boy." I patted his head and stepped back.

"Now can I come?"

"May I?"

"May you what?"

"You said 'can I', it's 'may I come'."

He rolled his eyes. "Smartass."

"You meant to say sexyass."

"No I meant to say dumbass." He teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Don't you have people your own age to hang with?"

"Yeah, but you're funner."

"More fu-"

"Don't correct my grammar!" He shouted. "I already know the proper syntax, I was being stupid. You should try it."

"What, lower my IQ points? No thank you. Plus I'm impressed."

"You should, you need to let loose. And what are you impressed about?"

I laughed, letting loose was the reason I was called 'devil child' back home, and the reason I was sent here.

"What's so funny?"

"Ah, nothing, but you're right I should. And I'm impressed because you know the definition of syntax."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and shoved me playfully."Now please MAY," he emphasized the word, "I come?"

"Hmmm, if you can beat me to my room, sure."

"Okay." He unexpectedly shoved to to the ground, and ran off like a maniac shouting, "see you there sucker!"

"Why you little shit!!" I got up and ran after him. "Come back here cheater!" He started laughing evily, gaining the attention of everyone around us.

I couldn't help laughing too when I saw how much fun the idiot was having. We were almost there, I could see my room door and I was closing in on him. Just as he was about to touch the door, I dived at him.

The door suddenly opened and we both went flying through it. We ended up sprawled out on the floor, me on top of him, my leg was wedged between his thighs and one of his hands cupped my right breast.

We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, then he started smiling, before we knew it we were laughing and shoving each other.

"What the hell?!" Resonated through our fun, we hurriedly got up when I saw Robyn standing with her arms crossed, staring down at us frowning.

"Hey guys." I said, "this Anthony, a friend of mine, I hope you don't object to him staying?"

He smiled at them charmingly and they all agreed except for the very pissed of looking girl staring at me.

I smiled sheepishly and grabbed her quickly, hugging her to me tightly and whispered in her ear. "Are you in a huff again?"

She forcefully shoved me off her and shouted at me. "Sabastienne you've gotten me wet!!"

I swear, I really tried my best not to laugh, but when I heard everyone else snickering and saw the blush that had spread across her face up to her ears, I couldn't help it.

"Shut it!" She shouted, throwing and swatting me with pillows.

"Ow, ouch... for donut sake woman stop that!" I was dodging her assault until she pushed me through the door to the bathroom.

"Go take a shower, you stink!"

"You just want an excuse to see this sexy body naked!" I shouted, grinning when I heard her scream.

"What!"