Chapter Twenty-five

Robyn

I went back into our bedroom. I felt awful. Why had I snapped at her like that? She was just so damn pushy and it pissed me off. But it wasn't that she wanted to know that irritated me. Well not that way exactly. It was hard to explain.

I guess the simplest way to say it is that because we're not together she doesn't really have much right to demand it from me. However that didn't make me snapping okay.

My eyes met hers as I closed the door. She stared at me with an intensity that made me shiver. Despite how guilty I felt I couldn't stop how much I wanted her.

I'd never been so out of control around someone before.

"Sabby I'm so..." She cut off my sorry by crashing her lips to mine, and kissing me fiercely.

She had me against a wall and was stripping me, growling words that I could barely hear over the rushing in my ears, and my own desperate breathing.

She threw me onto the bed and my heart pounded, turned on beyond belief.

"Take the rest off," she commanded, and I stared for a second, unsure. "Now!"

What was she going to do?

"I'm going to fuck you until I'm satisfied," she said, her face in mine, undoing her trousers. I must've voiced my thoughts without realising. I didn't care. Now while she had no shirt on, and my eyes were free to roam her body.

"Give me your hands," Sabby said, then tied me up saying something about rules and being naughty. I went along with it, needing her to touch me more than anything.

She told me to get on my hands and knees and I did so quickly. She spread my legs some more, and slide a finger across my wetness.

"So wet. Someone's very excited." I actually felt myself get wetter as she spoke. "You still have to be punished though."

And she hit my ass. I hadn't been expecting that, and moves, automatically trying to pull away. She held me firmly and hit me again.

By the the third time I was moaning, pretty surprised that I was actually enjoying this.

Her finger touched my clit and I jolted, cursing.

And I said her name. It just slipped out. It felt totally natural, like I was meant to say it. Mad apparently liked it too because from then she teased me with her fingers while she hit me.

Her finger pushed into me, then out again, and my body filled with tension and total desperation.

I was out of control. I barely registered what she was saying, or how I responded.

I knew I was about to cum, but she was saying I couldn't. I tried to fight it, but it was difficult, especially when she moved like that inside me.

Then she pulled out of me, and I whimpered at the loss. I was instructed to look, and watched as she licked and sucked my wetness from her arm and up to her fingers.

I moaned when she said I tasted good, my body filled with so much heat I was scared I'd melt.

She left me a finger, and I sucked it, not liking the taste, but enjoying having her finger inside my mouth. Once the wetness was gone it was much better.

Then she touched herself. She actually fucking touched herself. And wouldn't let me. I watched her, and nearly came as she worked herself until she was cuming.

"Let me too," I whimpered but she wouldn't.

She let me taste her though, and it was better than anything I'd ever tasted before. I couldn't get enough of it, and wanted to bury my head between her thighs and suck her dry. However I knew she wouldn't let me.

After that I sort of lost track of what was happening. Her tongue was inside me, her hand slapping me, stopping me from losing myself. I wanted to cum. I so desperately wanted to. I was on the verge, but every time I was about to she would smack me.

Then she pulled away completely. I screamed in frustration.

"Did I say you could?"

"N-no," I groaned.

I was about to complain, and beg her to touch me again when I felt her hot wet area touch mine. She grinded into me, and we both moaned and cursed. Her hands twisted my aching nipples, and it all became too much. I could barely fight off the orgasm building inside me, and the all consuming desperation to cum was making me crazy.

Finally, just when I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it off any longer, she let me.

I screamed out, yelling her name so loud I was sure everyone in the entire building heard me. The waves of pleasure washed over me and I felt a huge sense of relief, which only added to how amazing it felt.

She came too, collapsing on top of me, her entire gorgeous body pressing against mine while she trembled.

When she'd come down from her high she untied me, and we lay there, too exhausted to move.

I was worn out, but my heart still pounded with excitement. I'd been quite surprised I actually liked it, the idea of doing that had never crossed my mind before. I had to get her annoyed more often. I smirked to myself.

"Wow," I somehow uttered.

She smirked at me and my body jolted slightly in response. "I haven't even begun to do what I want with you yet."

I laughed and replied, "well I'm looking forward to beginning. Damn! You sure can fuck."

Her smile dropped, her face fell before my eyes. I felt a sinking in my gut and knew instinctively I'd said something wrong.

"What? What is it?" I asked, cupping her face.

She pulled away, and said, "I'm fine." She said the words sharply, and I realised she was mimicking what I'd done earlier. But surely I haven't been this obvious.

"No, you're not, tell me," I fixed her with a pleading stare, "please?"

"No, drop it." Oh, she was definitely copying me. Damn, had my words hurt her as much as hers did me?

Not likely. It wasn't like she wanted anything from me, other than some fun. Why was I even letting this bother me? I was supposed to be forgetting it. Yet if it was making Sabby upset I couldn't. This girl was really beginning to mess me up, and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "for everything. That I wouldn't tell you what was wrong earlier, that I let Alexis near me, and most of all that I hurt you."

"Will you tell me now?"

I shifted under her, uncomfortable with where this conversation was going. "Why should I?" I whispered. My voice was quiet, and low, like a little girls. It sounded way too sad for my liking, so I spoke again. "I guess I could."

She watched me, and I felt my face burning, but ignored it. I tried to look confident, and I'm sure it failed miserably but I didn't care.

"Fine," a little anger flooded into my blood, giving me the boost I needed to speak my mind, "I'm scared that you'll stop wanting me, and find someone else."

She stared at me, and I stared right back.

Now it was all on her. Everything rested on her reply.

Fuck, I hoped she wouldn't be too harsh.