Chapter Forty-two

Sabasteinne

I watched her every movement until she squirmed under my gaze, blushing and trying to hide her evident arousal. I got up and sat in the armchair across the room.

"Come take this off." I said pointing to my riding boots.

She got up slowly, her hips swaying seductively, captivating my gaze and attention. She knelt between my leg and pulled them off. Her eyes never leaving mine.

I cupped her chin. "Now be a good little pet and take off your clothes and go lay on the bed."

She bit her lips, her eye sparkling with mischief but she complied.

I went to my closet and searched around until I found it. A small chest I had imported from France. I carried it and placed it at the foot of the bed.

She looked intrigued. "What is that?"

"You're worst nightmare.." I opened it, "and you're sweetest dream."

Her eyes widened when she saw the contents.

The chest housed various sizes of riding crops and bloggers made from the softest Italian leather, a strap on vibrator, a few cuffs and chains and other little goodies.

She licked her lips, excitement dancing in her eyes. "When did you get all this?"

"A few days ago." I smirked. "I made some arrangements when I realized that you liked the kinky stuff."

She blushed.

I crawled up the bed causing her to move back. I hovered over her then lightly pressed my lips to her neck as I secured her hands with cuffs to the bed post. I moved down her body ensuring that my body rubbed against hers. I stretched her legs apart, leaving her fully exposed to me then cuffed them too.

"W-what are you doing Sabby?"

"I'm going to have fun."

I ran my open palms across her thighs, barely touching her. I watched as a trail of goosebumps followed my wake. Reaching down I grabbed a crop, the handle thick, the rest was long and thin.

It wouldn't cause much pain, maybe a slight discomfort and sting but I knew she would love it. We didn't even have a safe word, it wasn't because we were reckless. It was because I knew her body like I knew mine. I knew the limit of what she could take, and I knew what made her burn. I knew her every desire.

I trailed the crop across her torso then up and lightly over her nipples. She hissed and thrust them up.

"Patience little pet." I murmured.

I quickly took off my shirt and breaches, left wearing my teddy, I knelt between her thighs.

I whacked her. She flinched then moaned. I did it again, the light red streaks started appearing across her thighs. With every hit she became wetter, soaking the covers around her hips.

"S-Sabastienne..." She moaned.

Her nipples were red and swollen, her breast, I could tell were heavy with arousal. What a fucking amazing sight. I latched unto one nipple. Biting down hard and sucked furiously.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She thrashed under me.

I moved to the other one, sucking with just as much need as the other. I scraped my nail repeatedly over the nipple. "Sh-shit baby please....Fuck!" She screamed as my hands tightened on her ass.

I reluctantly released my favorite toy from my mouth and crashed my lips to hers. Make that my second favorite toy. Her lips were soft under mine, trying to coax mine open. I let her have her away and she plundered my mouth. Taking what she wanted, nipping and sucking. As if she wanted to taste my very soul.