Chapter Thirty-five

Robyn

Sabstienne wanted to dance again. I didn't really want to, I didn't enjoy it much, but I wasn't going to let her dance with some fuckface.

I got bored quickly but she seemed to be enjoying herself so I didn't complain. Dancing wasn't really my thing, despite the fact I got lessons as a kid. That however was proper dancing, not this crazy stuff I couldn't do.

After a while I got tired. What? I don't like exercise.

"Sabby," I pulled her towards me so she could hear. Her hips began to grind into mine and I bit my lip. I tried to twist her round so she was facing the other way and she got the message, turning so it was now her ass pushing into me.

I gripped her hips, moving with her even though I didn't really know what I was doing.

My hands moved down to the inside of her thighs. I stroked them, moving higher each time until I was brushing against her heat.

She moaned and pushed back harder against me.

Then, suddenly, the arsehole from before was in front of her, smirking.

"Hey!" He shouted, "do you want to dance?"

Sabby stopped moving against me and pulled away slightly, making me grab her, and push her roughly behind me.

"No, she doesn't! Now fuck off!!"

He raised his eyebrows, "she seemed to enjoy it before!"

I growled low in my throat, knowing that was true.

"How about you?" He continued, smirking, "you want to dance?"

"Lose the dick, and your fucking attitude then maybe!"

He chuckled, "you want a girl?"

"Duh!"

"I got a friend who'd like you!" He gestured over to a tall, dark haired girl, who was, I can't deny, very attractive.

I stared at her.

Sabby had done it, so why couldn't I?

My stomach twisted at the thought and I felt like I was about to vomit. I wanted to, to make her feel how I had, but I couldn't.

"No thanks!"

"She wants to dance with me though!" Arsehole yelled, and I felt Sabastienne move behind me, trying to get past.

"Oh for the love of god," I whispered to myself. Why was this so difficult? "Sabby," I turned to her, "do you want to dance with him?"

"He is quite cute," she murmured back. I felt like something was lodged in my throat, stopping me from breathing properly.

"Have fun," I stormed away, my hands shaking with the want to rip the arsehole's dick off.

I couldn't believe her. I wanted to kill them both. I couldn't think past the haze in my head. I needed a fucking drink.

I ordered one from the bar, and downed it quickly, followed by another.

"Would you like another?" A cute redhead asked, smiling at me.

I glanced at her, then nodded. She bought one more for me, and I took it in a quick gulp. It was stronger than the last two, making my throat burn like fire. The room spun a little but after a few seconds it was okay again. Except now I didn't mind so much that Sabby was off dance fucking some nameless guy.

I slammed my first into the bar.

Didn't give one fuck.

"Thanks for the drink gorgeous," I smiled at the girl, and she grinned back.

"No problem, I have a thing for your accent."

My eyes widened when I recognised the smooth, seductive tone of Alexis. I hadn't recognised her with her makeup like that, and that incredible black dress on. It hugged her curves, showing off her very sexy body.

I averted my eyes quickly, feeling like a pervert, not to mention an awful girlfriend.

"Now, for my payment," she smirked and leaned in.

"Your payment?"

"Just one little kiss."

I backed away, "I don't think so."

"C'mon, what's the worst that can happen? You enjoy it?"

"I have a girlfriend."

"She doesn't have to know."

"No!" I pushed off the counter and ran into the crowd.

Someone grabbed my shoulder and I spun round, prepared to punch Alexis.

"Where have you been?" Charlotte yelled.

"With Sabastienne!" I shouted back.

"That's funny considering she just asked me if I'd seen you!"

"She did?"

"Yes! And she seemed pretty worked up!"

"Was there a guy with her!?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"No, why?"

"No reason," I whispered, then pulled away, going in search of her.

I pushed through the crowds of sweaty people, trying not to get too freaked out when a very drunk man stumbled into me and tried to grope me.

Someone pulled him off, then I was pushing through more people.

I eventually found her, with her back to me.

I grabbed her and pulled her after me to the bathroom. I locked us into a stall then slammed her against the door.

I unbuttoned her trousers and roughly pulled them, and her underwear, down to her knees, not bothering to take them off completely.

My hand pushed between her thighs and roughly slammed inside her. My thumb ground down on her clit, while I fucked her.

Her hands roamed all over my body, so I grabbed both and pinned them above her head.

"Don't touch me," I growled, pushing into her deeply, my fingers moving so quickly my arm felt weak, but I didn't stop.

"Fuck," she moaned, "fuck, Robyn!"

She tightened around me and I knew she was about to cum.

"Did you dance with him?" I shot out.

"Fuck!"

"Did you dance with him?!" I pulled my fingers out of her, and glared into her eyes.

"N-No."

"Thank fuck," I shoved back into her. My fingers buried deep inside her and my mouth met hers, kissing her passionately, my tongue thrusting into her mouth. I moved inside her while I kissed her, and she moaned into my mouth.

I moved to her neck and bit down, marking her for the second time that night.

"You're mine," I whispered as she shook around my fingers, cursing and moaning my name.

As soon as she relaxed I released her arms, yanked her clothes up and left the stalk, sucking my fingers dry as I walked.

"Are you coming?" I shouted when I reached the door.

I heard her swearing and wondered if I'd gone too far.