Chapter Eight

Robyn

"Stop laughing you guys, you know I mean it that way." I whined.

"Sure you didn't babe, sure you didn't." Charlotte smiled.

"Lets just finish the next movie." I said. We were now watching part two of 'Insideous'.

Twenty minutes into it, Sabastienne walked in and sat beside me.

Whispering she asked, "What are we watching?"

"Insideous Two." I swore I saw her gulp and move a little closer to me.

"What is it?" I asked frowning.

"Nothing." She tried smiling, and I saw a fear flash across her eyes. Could it be that this self proclaimed 'badass' was scared of a little horror film. I smiled slightly, I guess she is human after all.

Halfway through the movie, she had my hand in a death grip, refusing to let go and clenching her jaw tightly when the scary parts came.

Deciding that I wanted to keep my hand, I stopped the show. She looked at me with relief and gratitude in her eyes and I smiled.

She seemed shocked at first then slowly smiled back at me.

"What?"

"Nothing," she mumbled and held down her head then peeked up at me through her hair. Oh my God! That was so adorable.

I turned to everyone, trying to ignore her cuteness. "Hey, how about we play a game?"

"What kind of game?" Sabastienne' s friend Anthony asked.

"How about, "I have never', is everyone okay with that?"

"Hell yeah, and I got the booze." Jonas got up and rummaged through his bag and took out a bottle of Vodka and some cups. When we all looked at him he shrugged and said, "what? I know a guy."

"Vodka? You have good taste." Sabastienne grinned.

"I don't drink." I said.

"Come on Bobbin, it's just for the game and its a weekend so it's good."

"Fine." I mutters as we gathers into a circle. "Who's going first?"

"I will." Charlotte said. "Hmmm... I have never kissed a girl." Everyone drank apart from Sabastienne and Zoey.

"My turn." Jonas exclaimed. "I have never done anything life threatening." No one drank except for Sabastienne. We all looked at her quizzically.

"Cliff diving, joy rides, fights, weapon mishaps and the list goes on. What can I say I'm badass." She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, what was it with her and this badass thing?

It was my turn. "I have never been arrested." Again only Sabastienne drank.

"I'm just really awesome." She said with that dumbass grin.

"Okaaay, my turn." Charlotte smirked. "I have never had sex before." Everyone drank except for me, fuc- wait, Sabastienne wasn't drinking either.

Everyone stared at her wide eyed and she just grinned. "What?"

"You're a virgin?" Tony exclaimed.

"Yes. Why so shocked? Robyn didn't drink either." She said.

"Yeah but that's understandable," Zoey said. I shot her an accusing glare. "Sorry babe."

"But... but.. you're..." Jonas stuttered.

"Hot? Sexy?" She grinned, "fuckable? I know, but there is a difference between a sexual being and someone who just fucks." She smirked and stared at me. "So I don't go around fucking the life out of everything... even though I most certainly could." When she saw my horrified expression, she laughed. "So what's your excuse?"

"I... Um... I'm waiting I guess, for that someone." I could feel my cheeks burning.

"So you haven't found them yet." She stared at me intensely but I refuse to look away. When I did this she smiled.

"No, I haven't." I'm almost sure I heard her say good, but I wasn't certain.

**********

Sabastienne

After a few hours of playing they were all wasted and mumbling crap. I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy. What can I say, I can hold my liquor.

Jonas and Tony were passed out on the floor, while Charlotte and Zoey were as they said 'chasing butterflies'.

I had to smile, I really liked these guys which is odd because I don't usually warm up to people so fast. I looked to my right. Robyn was sitting down and swaying back and forth. "Robyn?"

"Hmmm."

"You should get some sleep."

"Okay." She whispered, she looked so cute that I just wanted to hold her. With no coordination what so ever, she crawled unto her bed. I got up and began stumbling to mine when I heard her call me. "Sabby?"

I smiled at her and asked, "Sabby?"

"Yeah," she smiled sweetly up at me. "It's cute, just like you."

I frowned. Cute? I was not cute! How could she look at me and call me that. "Not cute." I whispered, which caused her to giggle.

"Yeah you are and adorable." Her eyes started to close. "Come sleep with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She moved over making space for me. I crawled in beside her and later down. After a few minutes I felt her snuggle into my side, her face buried in my neck. "You smell good."

I smiled and teased. "Who smells people you weirdo?"

"I do!!" She said with a lopsided grin.

I snorted and shook my head. "Well you don't smell so bad yourself." I lifted her chin so she could look at me. "So, um... Robbie, does this mean we are friends now?"

She looked up at me for a second then buried her head back into my neck. "Yes."

I pressed her closer to me and shut my eyes, whispering before darkness consumed me.

"Goodnight beautiful girl."