Chapter Ten

Sabastienne

"Hey Baste!" Jonas shouted.

"Yeah?" I switched off the shower to hear what was being said.

"We're going down for breakfast, okay we'll save you something."

"Okay." I got out, I wasn't hungover but my eyes were burning. I went to the wardrobe and started searching for something to wear when I felt my hands burning. I looked down and clenched them in pain when they started shaking. "Fuck." Groaning, I made my way to the bed and sat down, waiting for it to pass, luckily I was alone.

I sighed in relief as it slowly started to ebb. I got up too tired and frustrated to search for anything, so I took the first thing I saw, threw it on and made my way to the lounge.

When I got there I saw them sitting at the far corner of the room.

Jonas and Anthony looked as if they were in a heated debate while the girls sat and watched them, laughing at the two's idiotic behaviour.

"What's going on?" I asked to no one in particular.

Charlotte started speaking before she turned to face me. "The guys are debating whi....What the hell are you wearing?!" She laughed.

I look down and frowned. "What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Zoey managed to say a few words through her laughter. "Come on, a Star Wars pajama bottom...Haha...a batman shirt...Haha and superman flip flops? Really Baste? What are you five?"

I told you, I couldn't be bothered to search. I just shrugged and grinned. "What, they are awesome, you're lucky I didn't wear the cape."

Everyone shook their head in amusement. "What don't you all like superheroes and Star Wars?" I asked incredulously.

If they said no I'm killing them all.

I got a resounding 'No' from Zoey and Robyn, but Charlie, Jonas and Tony eagerly screamed 'Yes!'

"That's what we were debating, who we think is better, Superman or Batman." Tony said.

"I say Batman, I mean he's human with agility, speed and his gadgets are wicked awesome. It's more believable over some alien dude in red tighty whities." Jonas said proudly.

"You're insane Superman could take Batman any day, faster than a speed bullet, body of steel, only one weakness and come on, I think when you look like that, it's your civil responsibility to wear those red tightly whities as you put it, so he can help the women of our society. He is a hero after all." I said grinning.

Zoey nodded eagerly while everyone else rolled their eyes and started throwing pieces of fruit at me.

"What it's true!" I laughed, then started humming the Superman theme song.

They all looked at me amused until I reached the crescendo and jumped on the table doing the Superman pose, that's when they all starts laughing gaining everyone else's attention who then joined in the laughter.

"Get down you idiot or you'll get us all in trouble." Robyn grabbed the leg of my pyjamas bottoms and pulled, making me stumble and fall.

"Oof!" I heard as I landed on something or more like someone. I opened my eyes and realised I was laying on top of her, our faces so close I could feel her breath on my lips. We stared in each other's eyes, I instantly became lost. It was if I was being sucked in, at that moment my entire soul was bare to her.

I looked down at her lips, so red and full they were screaming to be kissed.

She licked them and I nearly lost it as I watched her tongue trailing over, I so badly wanted to capture it with mine. All I had to do was move a little and I'd be in heaven. I lowered my head as she raised hers, almost there, nothing else mattered, my mind was a haze of need and burning lust.

In the distance I heard a loud "Ahem!!" The sound cut through the haze and I blinked quickly, realizing that I almost kissed a...a girl! I hurriedly got up and without saying a word to anyone, grabbed my things and ran.