Chapter Eleven

Robyn

She shot out of the room, leaving me lying there. I was confused. I wasn't sure what had just happened. It had looked like she wanted to kiss me but... Well, she ran away.

"Robyn?" Charlotte whispered, "what just happened?"

"Nothing," I said, sitting up and forcing a weak smile unto my face. "She just fell, and was embarrassed."

"You sure?" Her friend Anthony raised his eyebrows at me, grinning. "Looked like she was about to get kissy kissy with you."

"I'm sure," I said, and with a great effort held in my urge to start glaring at him. "Nothing happened."

He still didn't look convinced but by the time they'd all eaten their food I'd persuaded them that what I said was true. I hadn't, however, managed to persuade myself. I knew she was going to kiss me. She probably just didn't want to, and was running away out of horror.

When we returned to my room Sabastienne wasn't there, and I felt my stomach turn again. Only this time I wasn't sick. This time instead of vomit I could feel tears rising.

I climbed into bed, and lay down, pulling the covers up and over my face, blocking out the world.

It all still smelled of her and instantly I was remembering when she was pressed down on me. Her body looked amazing, and I can tell you without a shred of doubt that it felt better. Up close she was just as beautiful and it made my heart ache.

I sniffed and rubbed my itchy eyes. I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't.

"See you later Robyn," Jonas said as he left.

"What's wrong with you babe?" Zoey pulled the cover off my face and frowned at me.

"Headache," I muttered, pulling it back up.

"We'll leave you to sleep," Charlotte told me, and I heard her arguing with Zoey.

"I'll be fine," I said weakly, "if I need anything I'm sure Sabby, uh, Sabastienne will be back soon."

"She's right," Charlotte hissed at Zoey, then they left, one more reluctantly than the other.

I closed my eyes, and tried to fall asleep. I was tired from my relentless night and did so quickly, but not without thinking if Sabastienne at least a dozen times. I just couldn't get the girl out my head.

As I slipped into darkness I thought maybe I should look for her and attempt to comfort her.

But the question was: did she even like me anymore?