Chapter Fifteen

Robyn

Alexis smiled at me, her eyelashes fluttering.

"So you've really been here all year?" Her tone was sweet as sugar but there was something else too - I just didn't know what.

"Yes, I have."

"How didn't I know this," she sounded annoyed, "with an accent like that I bet the guys are swooning," and her sweet tone was back.

"Uh," I said intelligently. "I don't really notice," I shrugged.

"And why's that?" Her hand trailed through my hair, twirling a piece of it she lowered her head to beside mine. "You prefer the ladies?" She whispered. My face instantly turned into a beacon of embarrassment, both at the intimacy and the words.

"Um..."

"Robbie!" Sabby pushed into Alexis, nearly sending her flying, "there you are. I wondered when you'd gotten out of our bed."

"Wha-" Alexis demanded, her eyes narrowing between us. Sabastienne looked smug, and her smirk made me suddenly rush with heat. Not the heat of embarrassment however, this was a different type of heat. The heat of arousal.

I gripped my plastic cup tightly, studying it so I wouldn't have to look at anyone, especially not Sabby.

"You two share a bed?" She hissed, her eyes narrowing at me.

"We, I, uh... One time... Well, twice, but we're, um, not together, or anything like that, I mean, as if, right?" I laughed nervously, still not daring to look up.

"Little Robyn has a crush," Alexis murmured in my ear, her sweet tone suddenly back. "How cute." I sat in nervous silence, my fists clenched. I so wanted to punch something. I was not crushing on her! Maybe I did at first but not anymore, we were just friends. Friends. "If you ever want to," she chuckled sexily, "experiment a little call me." She slipped a piece of paper into my hand and stood properly. "I'm sure the three of us could make a memorable night." She winked at Sabby then left, her hips swaying in a very deliberate way, enticing me to watch.

Which, of course, I did. Hey, I might not like the chick but I could admire her assets. No pun intended.

"You been having fun?" Sabby asked, sitting down beside me.

"Uh," I fidgeted nervously, "not really."

"What?" Zoey demanded, "I know you don't like the shopping but that chick was all over you, and you seemed to enjoy it."

I kicked her under the table, "I didn't enjoy it, she was kind of creepy."

"Yeah, she does seem like a creep," Sabastienne agreed and I nodded.

"Exactly."

"Whatever," Zoey rolled her eyes, "Baste only doesn't like her because she's crush - ow!" She glared at Sabby, who was glaring back. I guessed Sabastienne had kicked Zoey under the table... but why would she do that?

"We should go," the beautiful girl grabbed my hand and pulled me up, "Charlotte you can ride back with Zoey, right?"

"Sure I can," she smiled at us, then as Sabby started walking away she winked at me making me roll my eyes.

When we got outside I followed her to a cherry red motorbike. Once I realised this was hers, my jaw fell open.

"Are you serious?"

"Don't tell me you're scared like Charlie."

"No... I'm not," I trailed my hands over the bike, "I always wanted a motorbike, in this colour too."

"Glad you like my baby," she grinned, "now hop on."

"Uh, what?"

"Get on it," she said, and my mind instantly turned pervy.

"Not without a helmet," I said stubbornly, crossing my arms to try and hide the warmth taking over my lower regions.

"Here," she handed me one and I pulled it over my head then got on.

She slid on in front of me, her ass running along my leg then connecting with the cause of my heat.

I whimpered when she told me to wrap my arms around her. Doing so brought me incredibly close to her and my body reacted big time.

I couldn't concentrate on the amazing experience of the journey. My mind was too busy creating incredibly hot scenarios involving both of us and very few clothes.

When we finally reached the school I was wet and uncomfortably needy for her.

I got off her baby quickly, threw the helmet at her, then ran to our room.

I climbed into my bed and hid under the covers.

"Why the fuck is this still happening to me?"