Chapter Forty-seven

Robyn

Alexis stared from Sabastienne to Dominika, a huge smirk on her face.

"Holy fuck, have I died and gone to heaven? Another Sabastienne," she wrapped her arms around both of them and I was beside Sabby in a second, pushing her away. I wrapped my own arm around her protectively and glared at Alexis.

Then I had a sudden thought and pulled away from her like she was on fire.

"Sorry," I whispered and moved back to sit on a sofa.

Sabby frowned but didn't say anything.

"So which one of you is destined for my bed?" Alexis asked.

"Who is this asshole?" Niky asked, glancing at Sabastienne.

"Alexis," I replied for her, then got up again. She was seriously pissing me off. I grabbed her arm. "I think it's time for you to go, who even said you were welcome to join us?"

"Sabastienne did," she whispered into my ear and I pushed her roughly towards the exit.

"Get lost, I've had enough of you, we all have. You're never going to get with Sabby or even Niky so stop fucking trying!"

She smirked at me, "seems I've got under your skin. Must be because you know you like me."

I sighed, my sudden anger gone and started to walk away. Then Alexis pulled me around and pressed her lips to mine.

I hit her and tried to break free but she was stronger, pinning me to her. It took too long for someone to rip her from me.

It was Yuriy and he looked furious. He threw her out of the room.

"Fucking Yanks," he growled, then came over to me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I whispered, feeling like I was going to be sick. I looked over at Sabastienne who was absolutely seething and was being held back by Anthony. I honestly think that if I let her go she'd have killed Alexis. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her, burying my face in her neck. I couldn't believe Alexis had done that. She'd seemed harmless, annoying but harmless. I never thought she'd actually try anything.

"It's okay baby," she said, stroking my back.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." She sounded seriously pissed off.

"I'm going to kill that little red-headed bitch," Zoey growled, heading for the door, her eyes blazing. She really looked like she would kill her.

I was shocked, I'd never seen her get this angry. And she was rarely violent, not seriously anyway.

"No!" I jumped in front of her, "just leave it."

"She needs to be taught a fucking lesson!" She pushed past me and I grabbed onto her leg, falling.

"Come on Zo, you know you can't take her."

"Right now I could take a fucking bull," she snarled. I started to get a little scared, this was so unlike her. She'd always been protective of me but this was something else.

"Sabby," I pleaded for her to help and she and her sister grabbed Zoey and held her in place. I picked myself up off the floor and went over to Charlotte.

I wanted to ask her about something. I'd seen her staring at Sabby and now Niky. I would be lying if I said it wasn't getting to me. She had a girlfriend, she shouldn't be ogling mine, or her twin. I approached her then wrapped my arms around her and she hugged me back. "You like her don't you?" I asked quietly.

"Like who?"

"Sabby, Niky, both of them." My stomach was twisting but I tried to ignore it.

"I... yes, I do."

I pulled away from her and sighed. "I knew it."

Charlotte refused to look at me and I sighed again. "I know you can't help it but can you please stop being so touchy with Sabby?"

I didn't wait for a reply before walking away. My heart thudded in my chest and I felt sick to my core.

"What were you two talking about?" Sabby called me over, obviously seeing my expression.

"Nothing you don't already know," I spat, remembering all the times Sabby's "Cat" had jumped all over her. And she'd never pushed her down. My heart began to hurt and I felt the overwhelming urge to get out of here.

"What do you mean?" She was stroking my hair, trying to comfort me, or maybe it was just habit.

"It's nothing... I need to be somewhere soon, so I'll see you guys later."

I left quickly, not listening as they protested, or to Sabby asking me to tell her what was bothering me. I waited outside for a few minutes until the car pulled up, then got in.

"Hey baby," my dad greeted me, "how are you?"

I shook my head, not able to speak past the lump in my throat.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"C-can we go somewhere first?" I asked, the first tears beginning to fall.

He shook his head no and pulled me into him. "Tell me what's wrong my little Robin." He called me the nickname he used when I was younger, making me smile through my tears.

"O-okay dad," I wiped my eyes, "but please not here, someone might see."

***********

Sabastienne

Once Robyn left Zoey calmed down enough that Nika and I could release her. Dominika shook her head at me.

"So much drama, still getting into all sorts of trouble I see," she laughed as did I.

"I'll always be badass, it's what makes me hot." I winked at Jonas.

"Baste," my brother sounded serious, "you're with her, the cute little Scottish one, aren't you?"

I nodded, there was no point denying it.

"Have you told her?"

My good mood evaporated.

"Told her what?" Cat asked but I didn't say anything.

"You have to tell her," he said, "what would she think if something happens and you didn't?"

"I don't want to worry her."

"Sabastienne," Nika spoke now, "you have to. She has to know what she's getting into."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I knew they were right but I didn't know what to do. What if she didn't want to stay with me anymore? What if she couldn't handle it? What would I do then? It would break my heart to leave her, to no longer be able to call her mine, or hold her, or kiss her whenever she was being especially adorable.

"Sister," Yuriy pulled me into his arms. "You will tell her, right?"