Chapter Forty-four

Sabastienne

Holding my head down, I took a deep breathe, calming my nerves then looked up. "Robyn I-I love you." I whispered, waiting for a reaction.

"Are you serious?! That's all you got?!" Tony yelled as he threw his pillow at me.

Groaning I buried my face into the pillow. "You gotta help me Tony, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing."

"Clearly." He said as he jumped on the bed beside me. We were currently lounging in his room and he was helping build the courage to tell Robyn how I felt.

"You really love her don't you."

"What I feel for her transcends that. It's this all consuming, possessive, passionate feeling that's so intense I can't breathe when I'm around her. Fuck I'm screwed!"

He laughed. "Well you can't just tell her then."

I frowned. "What do you mean? Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Tell her how I feel?"

"Yeah but you can't just walk up to her and drop it just like that. It has to be big and memorable."

"How will I do that?"

"Well you're Sabastienne Sloan." He mocked. "Think of something."

After much thought and getting nowhere I made a call. "It's room 6A, okay see you in a few."

"Who's that?"

"A friend."

Within minutes we heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. "Hey Jules."

"What's up? you sounded urgent."

"We need your help." I turned to look at Tony and saw him staring wide eyed at Jules. "Tony!" I shouted, snapping him out of it.

"W-wha...?" He said quickly.

"This is Jules Palmer, the friend I mentioned earlier." I turned to her. "Jules, that idiot is Anthony Thompson."

He quickly got up and stretched his hand. She shook it and they smiled at each other, refusing to let go each other's hand.

"Hey, stop that! You're supposed to helping me!"

They rolled their eyes and released their hands.

"What is it?" Jules asked.

"You're a girl right?"

She snorted. "Well I should hope so."

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean dumbass?"

"I mean you love the whole love and romance thing right?"

"I guess, why?"

I relayed the story to her, from beginning to end. "I need your help telling her I love her."

By this she was squealing and jumping up and down. "Of course I'll help!! That's so cute!"

Tony laughed and watched her entranced.

"Ask her out." I whispered to him.

He blushed at being caught staring. "What?! No!"

"Why not, she's your type."

"And what type is that?"

"Breathing female." I said with a grin.

"Shut up." He whispered harshly as he shoved me.

"So any ideas?" She jumped in, not hearing our previous conversation.

"No not really." I said dejectedly.