Chapter Twenty-six

Sabastienne

"I'm scared that you'll stop wanting me, and find someone else."

I stared at her, her eye boring into mine. For the first time in my life I was utterly and completely lost for words. I knew alot was riding on what I said next and I could see it in her saddened eyes that she was expecting rejection.

"Robyn I..." I could see her lips quiver but her gaze held mine. I gently brushed her hair from her face. "Impossible." I said as I pressed my lips to hers lightly. "Plus I kinda like you."

She yanked my hair playfully. "Well I kinda like you too." She smiled.

"Of course you do, all this awesomeness. It'd be impossible not to." I quickly swerved when she tried hitting me.

"You're not awesome, you're a conceited ass."

I laughed and winked. "But it's such a nice ass."

She blushed and nudged me. "Whatever you're still not awesome though."

"What?!?" I feigned hurt and jumped on top of her. "Say I'm awesome, say it! Say it!"

She thrashed under me, trying to throw me off. "Never! Get off me you big lug!"

I stilled her eyes widened thinking she insulted me but I just grinned down at her. "It's the weight of my awesomeness!"

She laughed. "Fine you're awesome, now get off me."

I rolled off her and layed beside her.

"I'm sorry I've been moody," she then mumbled, "bloody hormones."

I sat up quickly. "Damn it! You're pregnant aren't you. I knew I should've used protection!"

She grinned. "Yes I am, this is all your fault. I'm about to pop any day now."

I decided to play along. "It's a boy isn't it? Of course it is."

"Of course."

"And Seth me as his mamulya, he'll be baby awesome."

"What?" She said laughing.

I turned to her and propped myself up on my elbow. "Mother in russian and baby awesome means awesome in a tiny package. He'd be half mine after all so that's inevitable."

She rolled her eyes. "Lets hope he doesn't get your big handedness."

I pouted. "But that's my most charming quality."

"I'm sure it is."

"I know his mum loves it." I said referring to her.

She looks down at me. "She does."

"What should we call him?"

She looked thoughtful. "Alexander."

"Aleksander Sloan." I smiled. "I like it. Little Sasha."

She frowned.

"Sasha is the nick name for Aleksander back home."

"Oh, but that's so girly for a boy."

"I'll have you know that it is a very respectable and manly name in Russia."

She rolled her eyes and giggled. "Okay Sabastienne."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Oi you! Shut it."

"He'd have curly brown hair."

She frowned. "But mine is straight."

"Yes, but..." I gestured to myself. "I'm black, well I'm mixed but that's besides the point."

"Oh yeah." She laughed. "Oh my god! That means he might have your complexion!"