Chapter Three

Robyn

"How long do you neeeeed?" Zoey whined, throwing herself against my door. "I swear if you make me late for breakfast again I am going to-"

I never found out what she was going to do as I flung open my door and she was cut off - falling on top of me.

I landed on the ground with a thump and she squealed then began to laugh. I tried to push her off me but she was too heavy, and was laughing too hard to move herself.

"Get off," I told her, without much conviction. She kept on laughing. Her amusement was infectious and soon I joined her.

Zoey tried to stand but collapsed to the ground beside me doubling up as tears began to roll down her face.

I tried to pull myself up, leaning against the doorframe but Zoey grabbed my leg and tugged me down. I groaned as I hit the floor painfully and kicked her, but I couldn't find the air to shout.

"What are you two girls doing?" Came the stern voice of Mrs. Carter.

"N-nothing Miss," I said as we both scrambled up, holding our sides.

"It's Mrs Carter to you young lady," the grey haired teacher instructed, looking at me accusingly over her glasses.

"Sorry," I apologised, "old habit."

"Hm," the teacher scrutinised us, "well you'd better hurry up, or you'll miss breakfast."

"Yes Miss."

"We will, Mrs Carter." We said together and Zoey fidgeted beside me as I locked my door.

"And Robyn, I look forward to seeing you in my class later."

My Calculus teacher moved off down the hall, and Zoey couldn't hold in a giggle.

"I heard that!"

"What the hell?" Zoey muttered.

***

"Hey Bobbin!" Jonas shouted across our history class.

"What?"

"Slumber party tonight? Yours?"

"Why my room, we're always there?" I complained.

"You know why," Charlotte interjected with a roll of her eyes.

"Fine, but next time it's at one of yours!"

"Not mine," Jonas said, "you know Ryan is an asshole."

"Mr. Bates I would thank you not to shout across my classroom," Miss. Pratt said raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry." He mumbled, looking down at his textbook.

"And Robyn, the principle would like to see you."

"Oooh Bobbin's in trouble!"

"Jonas!"

"Sorry."

I wasn't worried as I walked along the hallway. I knew I wasn't in trouble, I was too well behaved for that. I was a little curious why he wanted to speak to me but I expected it was something to do with my parents - I hadn't spoken to them in a while.

I pushed open the door to the principal - Mr. White's office.

"And this is her now," he was saying, gesturing towards me.

A girl turned to look at me and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. I'm pretty sure I drooled.

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of dark brown, and they surveyed me with a sparkle. Her skin was smooth and made me instantly jealous and as I scanned her body my hormones went into overdrive. Her lips twitched into a smirk and I suddenly realised how openly I was staring and looked away, blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Robyn this is Sabastienne, our new student."

"Nice to meet you," Sabastienne said, extending her hand. Her accent was Russian and I found myself smiling. I would no longer be the new foreign student.

"You too," I touched her hand for a brief second then released it, my face burning up again. To try and hide my embarrassment I turned to Mr. White. "What am I here for?" It wasn't until the words were out my mouth I realised how rude they were. I couldn't take them back though, they were already out there.

"I want you to look after her, show her the ropes. Seeing as you were the new student not too long ago I thought you'd be the best person for the job."

"Oh, okay," I said slowly.

"And I understand that you do not have a roommate, is that right?"

"I, uh, yes, that's right," I glanced at the girl, then away again quickly.

Surely he wouldn't expect us to share a room. She was way older than me, and it would be against rules, I hoped. I couldn't share a room with this goddess.

"Perfect, you two can share," he smiled at us, "either of you got a problem with that?"

"That's fine," Sabastienne said.

"I... But she's so," I searched for the right word, and eventually settled with, "old!"

"Wow, thanks." I heard her mutter.

"True I would prefer to have her paired with someone older, but we don't have any other options."

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath.

"Is that a problem Miss. Hill?" The principal asked, an edge to his tone.

"No, no," I sighed, "it's fine."

"Here's your timetable," the principal handed Sabastienne a piece of paper, "Robyn will show you to class."

I nodded awkwardly and smiled a little.

"I'll check in with you in a week or so," Mr. White said, then went back to his paperwork.

We stood there for a minute then realised we were meant to leave.

I opened the door and let her go through before me. My eyes trailed down her back to her ass, perfectly displayed in tight jeans.

I groaned when I realised what I was doing but couldn't find the conviction to tear my gaze away.

"Fuck," I hissed. This was going to be harder than I thought.