Chapter Fourteen

Sabastienne

Even deep in my subconscious I knew something was wrong, I stretched my arms and felt around the bed. No wonder I felt like that, she was gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Robbie? Robbie you there?" No reply. I slid out of the bed and made my way down the hall. I think Zoey had said her room was the last one on the right, so when I saw it I knocked. After a few minutes I heard shuffling then the door opened.

"Charlie?" I said puzzled. "I thought this was Zoey' s room?"

"It is, I'm her roommate and its Charlotte."

"Oh...do you know we're Robbie is Charlie." I deliberately used the nick name to get under her skin.

She frowned. "Zoey texted me, she said they went to the mall."

"The mall? I've been meaning to go there, I need new boots and I want a pair of aviators. I can't seem to find my old ones, would you mind giving me directions?"

She sighed. "I'll show you, just let me get my jacket." She went back into the room and a few minutes later, came out. She then stopped and stared at me. "Aren't you going to change?"

"What for?" I asked.

"Um...because you looked like you raided a five year old's closet, no matter how adorable you look." She blushed when she realized what she said.

Grinning, "you think I'm adorable?" Her face became even brighter and I laughed. "You know you're not as tough as you think. Now come on, let's take my baby."

She frowned at this. "Your baby?"

********

"Seriously?!? I'm not getting on that thing." She threw up her hands for dramatic effect.

We were in the school parking lot and I was handing her a helmet. "Come on Charlie, just get on. I know how to operate a motorcycle."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the helmet. "Fine but if I die, I'm haunting you at night."

"Ooh...is that a promise? I do tend to want company at night." I wiggled my eyebrows, then flinched when I felt her hit me in the head. "So violent."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Stop being a perv."

"I can't help it, I'm naturally pervy. It's apart of my over all charm."

She snorted. "What charm."

I turned to her, staring her in the eyes then leaned forward, whispering lowly in her ear. "One that would have you begging for my touch if I wanted." I ducked when I saw her swing her hand at me and laughed when she pouted.

"Meanie." She mumbled.

Laughing I told her to get on so we could go.

*****

I pulled up at the mall, feeling Charlie's arms around me in a death grip. "We're here, you can let go now. I need to breathe." She released me and muttered a sorry before getting off. I noticed people were staring at her. She was very beautiful, with her dark hair, stunning blue eyes, full lips and amazing body. She looked over at me and caught me staring.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just never realized how stunning you were." She blushed a little, frowning, I wondered why was she blushing?

"Thanks."

"Lets go get those boots and the glasses scaredy cat." I said as I dragged her inside. We stopped at a store and after what seemed like forever I found two pairs that I liked, paid for them and arranged to have them delivered to my dorm. "Now for the glasses." We walked about aimlessly she she asked me something that surprised me.