Chapter Six

Sabastienne

"So you're from Scotland?" I said, lying on my bed, looking across at Robyn.

"Obviously," she said sullenly, her head buried in a book. She'd been in a bad mood since she showed me to my second class and I didn't know why.

"What's wrong?" I asked for the millionth time that day.

"Nothing," I received the same answer as always.

I saw her peek at me and I smirked, knowing she couldn't stay mad if I teased her enough. No one could.

I climbed out my bed and jumped onto hers. She hit me with her book so I pulled it out her hands and put it on the floor, out of her reach, and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Tell me why you're grumpy Robbie."

"I'm not," she sulked, biting her bottom lip and looking down at her lap.

"Yeah you are," I brushed my fingers over her cheek, "tell me."

"I'm not," she insisted and I stared at her until she looked at me.

"We can't be friends if you don't tell me," I pouted, and she watched me. I thought she'd roll her eyes or push me away but she just stared. "What?" I whispered and she blinked a couple times then looked away quickly.

"I don't want to be your friend."

"Yes you do, everyone does," I smiled.

She shook her head and whispered, "Well I don't."

I frowned at this and ran my hand through my hair, a regular habit I had since I was little. "Why not?"

No answer, jeez what the hell did I do to this girl.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself, "Will you at least tell me why you're in a huff little Robbie?"

She muttered something to herself.

I sighed and gently tugged on her hair. "Smile for me then."

She looked at me and frowned. "What?"

"Smile for me."

She held down her and whispered. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

I leaned closer to her, whispering in her ear, "you have such beautiful eyes. Smile."

I could see her ears getting red.

"No." She mumbled, far less forceful.

"Someone like you should never be sad little one. Now smile for me."

I laced my fingers through hers. Something uncommon for me seeing as though I detest physical contact.

She peeked up at me from behind her hair. Her eyes, big and bright shone, her lips tugged up at the side.

"If you don't smile, I'll get sad." I brushed the hair from her face. "And if we're both sad it'll just get depressing. Plus I'm hot when I smile." I grinned down at her. "And if you don't, I won't. So you don't want to be the reason everyone is deprived of all this sexiness do you?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes pretending to be annoyed. I knew she wanted to but she refused to, still maintaining her upset facade. Or that's at least what I hoped.

"Will you just tell me please?" I asked once more, determined that this would be my last.

Just as she was about to answer, the sound of someone banging on our room door stopped her. She quickly got up, avoiding my eyes and ran to the door.

Sighing I laid back on the bed and threw my arm across me eyes, I felt restless and tense. I really needed something to release this stress, and no, not sex you pervs. Normally I would either gets some laps done, play some tennis or polo and if I'm really stressed and wanted to have a lot of fun I'd go cliff jumping or do something extremely dangerous.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a very pissed off girl shouting 'What do you mean we can't have a sleep over!' at the door. Great another pissed off chick...

*******

Robyn

I quickly jumped off the bed, avoiding Sabastienne's stare and ran to the door. Just as I suspected there stood Zoey, Charlotte and Jonas. I shot him a glare when I saw that they were in their pyjamas and had a ton of snacks. "Didn't I tell you no sleep over tonight?!?"

He looked down pouting, "I'm sowwy Bobbin, I thought you'd change your mind." He said in a sweet baby voice.

Before I could even respond to him I was interrupted by Zoey screeching. "What do you mean we can't have a sleep over?!?!"

Charlotte rolled her eyes, "Chill Zoey, let her explain." She then looked at me expectantly.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, "I told Jonas that the new girl is my new room mate and its her first night, I can't just do that."

Zoey huffed, "Did she tell you that, well I'll tell her somethings!" She ran right past me before I could even stop her, rolling her eyes and he looking sheepish, Charlotte and Jonas ran in after her. "Great just great." I muttered.

"Who do you think..." I heard Zoey stop in the middle of her rant and I wondered why.

My question was answered when I turned the corner, Sabastienne was laying on my bed, one arm was thrown over her eyes, her shirt was ridden up to a little below her bra and the other hand was stroking her stomach.

My eyes were glued to how gently they moved across her skin, with such grace. It made me wonder how her hands would feel stroking my body and I bit my lips trying suppress the moan that wanted to escape. I'm pretty sure the entire room heard my breath hitch, but I realized that all eyes were not on her hands but on what they were stroking.

Holy fuck! Are those abs?! How the hell did she even manage to get a six pack, they were so fucking lickable. Wow, I've been cursing a lot since I met this girl, clearly she was bad for me.

All of a sudden her hand stops and she quickly sits up, running her hand through her hair, she seems to do that a lot.

She frowns when she sees Zoey, Charlotte and Jonas, but when her eyes landed on me, you could see a ghost of a smile tugging on her lips. "Sorry about that I zoned out." Could one voice be any sexier. She smiled at them and got up, "Hello, I'm Sabastienne Sloan, but friends call me Baste. And you are all?" She stared at them with such intense eyes, as if she were looking into their soul and figuring out some complex puzzle.

"Um...hello, I'm Zoey." Zoey flushed.

"Jonas." He blushed under her gaze. Wait Jonas blush?!? I couldn't believe it.

Charlotte went to her and shook her hand, "Charlotte," she said grinning, still holding onto her hand before I coughed and she let go.

"Well is there something wrong? I heard some yelling at the door."

"The guys here planned a sleep over tonight and I told them no because you're here, and I didn't think you'd..." I trailed of when I saw something flash in her eyes but she's quickly covered it with a smile, was it...hurt?...No couldn't be, and it went too quick to even see, maybe it was my imagination.

"I assure you, you all can have your sleep over." She went to her side of the room and took off her watch and other accessories. "I'll make myself scarce."

"No!!" We all quickly turned around to stare at Jonas, "you should stay and have fun."

She smiled at him, okay I'm officially starting to hate that smile. "Is it all right with all of you?" They all nodded and looked at me expectantly, reluctantly I too agreed. "Okay thank you, I'll drop by later."

"Where are you going?" I asked as she disappeared into the wardrobe. All we heard we muffled sounds and things being thrown to the ground before she came out in a black sports bra, dark speedo shorts that stopped mid thigh and red sneakers, tying back her hair she looked up at me. Holy sh...

"I'm going for a run." She winked at me then ran out the door. The only thing that could be heard in the room was Jonas' faint

'Wow...'