Chapter Seventeen

Robyn

Her eyes burned into me, as she sucked one of my fingers into her mouth. It was hot and wet, and I instantly imagined my hand was somewhere else on her body. Somewhere just as hot, and just as wet.

"Fuck," she moaned, as though she'd read my mind. Sabby took my other fingers into her mouth, and swirled her hot tongue around them.

My heart rate increased at the sensation, or maybe it was the embarrassment. Her eyes bored into mine as though she was looking right through me. I felt uncomfortably weak and exposed, and beyond mortified that she had caught me doing that with her in mind.

Her grip on my hand loosened and I instantly pulled it from her, and bolted into the bathroom.

I slid down the door, panting, still recovering from that mind blowing orgasm. My body was still tender and filled with the aftermath which made me sleepy.

I would sleep here, I decided. I would be far too shy to go back out there.

As I tried to get comfortable I realised there was a problem. I had only my t-shirt, which I hadn't removed in my haste to relieve the throbbing. Other than that I was totally bare. And I couldn't sleep without underwear, no matter how hard I tried.

I opened the door a crack and peeked out. Sabby was lying on my bed, her eyes closed, her hand resting on her tummy, apparently asleep.

I tiptoed across the room and quickly and quietly pulled on a bra and panties, then a pair of legging over the top.

When I was changed and happened to glance over at Sabastienne her eyes were on me, a smirk on her face.

"Stop that," I commanded, my voice low and painfully shy.

"Why?" She grinned cheekily.

"Because," I muttered, "I don't like it."

"Why don't you come here and wipe it off then?" She challenged, smirking even more.

My heart thudded at her proposition, and I stood slowly, watching her with wary eyes.

As I approached I grew steadily more confident. She'd already seen me naked, and completely embarrassed, and moaning her name, not to mentioned she'd watched me cum. If she's hadn't been sent running by that then she probably never would be.

I kneeled on the bed, straddling her and looking down at her face. She was still smirking, and it seemed even wider than before.

What could I do to get rid of it?

I absently trailed my hands across her gorgeous body as I thought.

Experimentally I pushed my hips against hers and smiled triumphantly at the moan which ensued.

"You like that?" I asked, as I lowered my head and trailed my lips across her cheek.

"Yes," she smirked, I could feel it under my lips. "Do it again." And with that she grabbed my ass and pressed me into her, moaning.

Her smirk didn't leave her face once, and I growled in annoyance, pushing against her roughly.

With every thrust her smirk grew slightly smaller, and her pupils grew slightly bigger.

I wrapped my hands through her hair, and pressed her forehead to mine. I felt the tension building inside me again, and knew I was close to my second orgasm of the day. My hips moved even quicker against her, as I slowly forgot what I was doing this, other than the intense pleasure.

"Fuck, Robbie," she moaned, her smirk finally gone.

I groaned and with extreme self control (and at least three internal arguments) I rolled off her, and onto the floor, landing ninja-like on my feet.

"Robyn," Sabby groaned, "don't leave me like this."

"If you want to so badly then do it yourself," I winked at her, surprised that I was so confident. But then again having the hottest girl I've ever seen moaning beneath me was bound to make me that way. "I'm going to shower," I began to walk away, "have fun!"