Chapter Twenty

Sabastienne

I hovered over her, she looked up at me wide eyed and sexy.

"Kiss me." I said barely above a whisper. She hesitated so I gently ran my fingers across her cheek then lightly across her lips. "Do it Malyshka." She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I smiled on her lips before deepening it.

Trailing my tongue across it then nipping, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. She whispered and I moaned as I sucked on her tongue. I moved my lips down to her neck, I bit down and her breath hitched.

Sucking, I heard her moan, "d- don't leave a mark."

I ignored her and sucked harder, running my hand up her shirt. I brought my lips back to hers but then I felt her gently push me.

I stopped and looked her in the eye.

"What, what is it Robyn?"

She blushed. "Um...are we gonna, um, you know."

I smirked. "Yes. Yes we are." I leaned forward to kiss her but she pushed me back again.

"This will be my ah, my first time and I don't want to..." She trailed off.

Realization dawned on me. "You're scared you'll fuck up?" She nodded and averted her gaze, grinning I gently tugged her hair causing her to turn to me. "Malyshka if you remember, this will be mine too, so I'll probably fuck up too. So we'll just have to fuck up together. In more ways than one." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

The corner of her tugged up slightly and I laughed.

She squirmed and I frowned. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Squirm or stare when I laugh. I've caught you doing it a few times. So why?"

Her face turned to a deep shade of red. "It's because it find it sexy as hell."

"What?!" I laughed again and she squirmed.

My eyes widened. "You're serious. How is that possible?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, it's just so low and sexy, the way it rolls reminds me of sex."

I kneeled between her thighs and pulled my shirt over my head. "Well that good now isn't it." I watched her eyes roam my body and I held my breath, waiting for her say something. Instead she bit her lip in approval and I sighed in relief. "Will you trust me to take care of you?"

"Yes." she whispered and tugged me down to her lips.

Slowly lifting her shirt I gently ran my fingers across her stomach. Once it was off, I leaned down and licked around her navel. She moaned and clutched my shoulders tightly, her nails slightly digging into my skin.

"Wait." I whispered. "Before we do anything, I have to ask this. When we first met you said you have someone. Is it true?"

Silence.

Clenching my jaw."Who is it?"

Silence again.

I turned my head and started to get up. I couldn't have sex with her knowing she was someone elses.

She gripped my arms tightly, turning my head so that I could look in her eyes.

"There is no one. I lied." She said causing me to frown.

I wonder why would she do that?

Before I could voice my thoughts she tugged my hair, crashing her lips to mine and all was forgotten.

I kissed my way up and licked her nipples through her bra. "T-take it off..." She moaned. I quickly ripped it down. I stared at them.

Holy fuck they were the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I think I've found my new obsession. Cupping one breast in my hand, I flicked my tongue across her nipple; arching her back she swore loudly. Sucking fiercely, swirling my tongue around it and nipping.

She buried her hands in my hair and ran it through. "Fuck!" I moaned around her. I felt her hips thrusting up to me. I moved to her other nipple, lightly licking it as I trailed my hand up her inner thighs.

Teasing her through her trousers, she pushed my head down forcing her nipple into my mouth.

"Sabastienne! Please!"

I looked her. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, my voice husky.

"I want...fuck!"

"Tell me." I growled in her ear as I pressed my fingers on the front of her trousers. "Do you want my fingers buried deep inside you?" I nipped at her ear. "Or do you want my mouth sucking on your clit while I fuck you with my tongue?"

I slowly grind down on her thigh.

She moaned. "Yes, fuck yes!"

"Say it Robyn, tell me what you want."

"I w-want you to fuck me, please...with your f-fingers please!"

I forcefully pulled off the rest of her clothes, trailing my fingers across her heat. "So fucking wet." I groaned. "Is all that for me?" I managed to gasp.

"Yes, yes all for you." She thrust her hips, trying to get my fingers to do her will. I flicked her clit with my nails and she gasp, clutching me tightly. "Fuck yes!" She screamed.

"That's it. Let me hear you scream for me."

I dipped a finger inside her entrance then pulled out, her nails now drawing down my back harshly causing me to hiss in both pleasure and pain.

I pressed into her, entering her slowly. I felt her muscles grip my finger tightly. "So fucking tight baby." I slowly pump in and out of wet hot pussy.

"More! Faster!" She thrust up to meet my finger.

I added two more fingers, curling them and pumping deep into her, hard and fast, hitting where she needed it. I used my thumb to grind on her clit.

She whimpered. "Oh fuck, baby sh shit..."

The bed jerked with every thrust.

Loosing myself in her her, I didn't hear her when she spoke. So she gripped my hair tightly, tugging me up to get my attention.

I looked up at her fiercely, annoyed that my fun was interrupted.

She bit her lip, "I want to feel you on me."

By this I knew I was soaking through my shorts. I fumbled with my button, my head still a muddled mess.

"Fuck this!" I shoved it down, causing the button to fly onto the bed. I gripped her thighs and jerked her towards me. Wedging myself between them and grinding into her.

Throwing my head back I moaned. "Fuck Robyn!"

She rose up and licked my neck then sucked, probably leaving a mark, I was surprisingly elated by that. I've always hated the thought of being marked by someone.

Moving in sync, we thrust against each other, moaning and running our hands over our bodies.

"I'm s-so close!"

My grip on her thighs tightened, I knew it would mark a little but I couldn't stop. Wrapping my hands in her hair. "Then cum for me." I crashed my lips to her as she convulsed against me, arching her back she pressed against me tightly.

I felt myself near the edge.

"Sabastienne!" She screamed and I was lost. I felt as if my entire being had been consumed by fire.

"Robyn." I moaned, my breath hitching and coming in pants.

I collapsed on top of her. Our breathing laboured, I smiled looking into her eyes then lightly pressed my lips to hers.