Chapter Eighteen

Sabastienne

I can't believe she left me like this, I could barely breathe and my muscles were weak. Damn her and power over me, but I couldn't help finding it sexy as fuck and I couldn't wait to make her pay.

With what little strength I had I crawled my way over to my bed and passed out.

******

I was jolted out of my slumber by a finger trailing down my neck. I looked up at Robbie with her cute little smile. "Um...lunch is being served, so, I thought I'd just tell you before I leave."

I rubbed my eyes, sat up and stretched. Was I asleep that long? Must be jet lag. "Thanks little Robbie."

"Don't call me that." She muttered.

"Would you prefer, um...sexy? Beautiful? How about hot stuff?" I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed when she playfully shoved me back. Grabbing her around her waist I pulled her down on top of me.

Staring at her, I trailed my thumb across her lips gently. Wanting so badly to feel them on mine, I hoped she wouldn't push me off. I slowly leaned forward and gently pressed my lips to hers.

It wasn't heated but I could taste the passion being held at bay, I trailed my tongue across her lips and gently nipped. Hearing her whimper, I pulled back before I lost myself, resting my forehead on hers.

"Hi." She whispered in that cute little shy voice of hers.

"Hi." I whispered back grinning. "You left me to suffer last night. I'll be repaying the favour soon enough."

She bit her lip and giggled, a little twinkle sparkling in her eyes. "Is that so?"

"Yes it is. Now go get something to eat little Robbie." She slid off me and made her way to the door. "Hey?" I said and she turned to me. "Would you mind saving me nuggets and chips. I'm gonna get a shower before I come down." She nodded and left.

Thinking about last night and what just happened had me smiling like an idiot. I got out of bed and ran into the shower.

******

Making my way down the steps I leisurely strolled across the lawn, heading to the lounge. Out of nowhere I hears heavy foot steps behind me, I ignored it at first but it got louder. I stilled listening carefully, I was met with silence so I continued. Out of nowhere I heard a scream.

"We love you Baste!!"

I turned around and saw a group of girls huddled together, wearing T-shirts with my face plastered across it. What the fuck?! Is that a baby picture of me?!

I slowly backed a way from them, trying not to startle them.

"What the hell is this guys?"

"We read up on you Baste." One crazy girl said with a stupid smile.

"Yeah, you're so dreamy and amazing." Another swooned.

Okay what the fuck is happening? "I don't understand." I said as if to an infant.

One who actually looked sane stepped out with a small smile. "I'm sorry about this, its just that we are fans of yours." I looked at her confused. "We are your fan club."

"Why do I have a fan club? I didn't do anything."

"Champion Tennis player before the fourth grade, swam for your under twenty national team, future business mogul, a bilingual and talented musician." She said proudly. "Not to mention your knack for getting into mischief and being the hottest nerd ever."

I gaped, she's pushing it but what the fuck?! "H-how?"

"We know everything about you."

"Oka...." I ran before they even realized I did. I could hear them chasing me, shouting for me to stop and come back, like hell that's going to happen.