Chapter Fifty

Sabastienne

I went into my closet, taking out my clothes and throwing them on my bed as I grabbed my suitcases. It was best that I leave, I couldn't bare to see her as anything but mine. This is for the best, for her best interest, I reassured myself for the thousandth time.

My every move was automatic, my mind unable to form any coherent instructions. There was an intense pain in my stomach and chest, the overwhelming need to throw up only intensified.

I stuffed the clothes in the bag as I heard the door banged open.

"What the fuck did you do!" Zooey screamed at me, her face flushed with anger.

I spared her a glance before returning to my task. She spun me around, flinching as she saw my hollow eyes.

"Talk to me dammit!!"

I heard a rustling behind her and saw Robyn running in with a devastated look. "Zooey no!"

"No Robyn, she needs to answer my question. What the fuck did you do to her."

"That is not relevant." I said, my voice emotionless and void.

"You broke up with her didn't you?! Tell her why?!"

Nika, Yuriy, Tony, Jonas and Charlotte strolled in laughing, not realizing the tense situation we were in.

"Hey guys." Tony stated.

Frowning Yuriy said. "Something is happening but I don't know what?"

Zooey whipped around to face them. "This fuck broke up with Robyn and won't tell her why. She says she fucked someone else, we all know that's bullshit."

Nika and Yuriy' s eyes widen in realization and shot to me in sympathy. They knew my reasons, and they pitied me. I hate being pitied.

I steeled my jaw an looked at Robyn, with every strength I had I stared into her eyes. "You want the truth?" I asked Zooey, seeing her flinch at my cold tone, I continued my eyes trained on Robyn. "The thought of you, the feel of you touching me utterly and completely disgust me." I died as I saw tears stream down her face. "I don't want you, I never wanted you." This is for her, this is for her, I chanted to myself over, over and over, willing the pain to go away. I'm doing this for you baby girl, I love you so fucking much. "I never loved you, how could I possibly love you. You were just a fun experiment and a good fuck." Jonas ran to her as her knees buckled, holding her up and staring at me with hate. "You make me sick, so stop being so pathetic and get out."

I felt a sharp sting across my face, I didn't flinch as I watched Zooey run to Robyn after hitting me..

"You're the one that's pathetic and sick, you cold bitch!" Zooey snapped.

"I never claimed otherwise." I said deadpanned.

"Come on Robyn, let's go you don't deserve this." Jonas said as he carried a crying Robyn out of the room. Charlotte and Zooey not far behind.

Tony turned to me. "That was fucked up, so all that claiming to love her and stuff. Was that all bullshit?"

I didn't respond.

He sighed, "I'm going to check on her." He turned to leave but stopped and looked at me. "I hope you know what you're doing." He left.

Me too, I thought.

Nika and Yuriy were the only one left.

"Baste," they reached or me but I held up my hands stopping them.

"I appreciate your sympathy, but I wish to be alone."

The two people who knew me the best other than Robyn understood my needs. They nodded with a small smile.

"We're here if you need us." Nika said.

I didn't respond, I stood in silence and as I heard the door close behind them I ran to the ensuite. Falling to the ground, I threw up the contents of my stomach in the toilet. My head swam and I felt something strange on my face. I touched my cheeks and came back with little droplets of water. Curling up in a ball on the floor, I realized that for the first time since infancy I was crying.