Chapter Forty-five

Robyn

I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say. She'd just poured her heart out to me and been so sweet but on the other hand she had ignored me for two days, without even telling me she had something to do. I'd only been sad at first but now I was annoyed. It would've taken two seconds and let's be honest, would she really have spilled the entire plan? No!

I was becoming angry so did something stupid.

I shrugged.

Then sat in silence, feeling like a complete asshole.

"That's it?" She asked, "you're not going to say anything?"

I didn't say anything, I had no idea how to fix it. It had felt good being such a dick for about two seconds, until I started to feel shitty.

"Really?" Her tone was hot and angry, "I just told you that I love you. Did you not hear that? I, Sabastienne Sloan, who never believed in any of this stuff before I met you. And all you can do is fucking shrug."

Her anger made me look up at her and my stomach lurched. Her eyes blazed and she ran her hand through her hair roughly. She looked so worked up and sexy that I couldn't quite breathe properly. Her words too, clipped and pissed off, gave me shivers.

"Fuck you!" She snapped, turning to storm away from me.

I was out of my seat in an instant and pulling her back to face me.

"What the fuck do you want!?"

"I want to be yours," I whispered, "for forever and a day." Her face softened slightly but she still looked annoyed so I went on. "I'm sorry I was acting shit, I was angry that you didn't te-" she tried to say something but I pressed my finger to her lips. "Shh, I love you too Sabastienne. So much I can't think properly when I'm around you and my stomach gets all fluttery." I looked down at the ground blushing at what had just come out my mouth. "I'm not good at expressing myself... but I think this might help."

I pulled her to me, pressing her entire gorgeous body (which I must say looked incredible in that suit she had on) against mine. Our eyes gazed into each other's for a long minute, her watching me with an intensity that made me want her so badly. But I couldn't think of that right now. I had something to do before we got to that part.

I looped my arms around her back and let my right hand hold her neck. I moved my face closer to her, until our noses were pressing against each other and our lips brushed. My eyes never left hers. I tilted my head slightly and slowly, passionately kissed her. I let the taste of her flood my mouth and breathed in her scent. Our tongues met in a slow dance that had nothing to do with desire and everything to do with the love we felt for each other. The warmth between our bodies made me face flush, or maybe it was how she was looking at me every time we parted slightly to breath. I squeezed her as tightly as I could, trying to convey how much I loved her in that single action.

Someone was shaking my shoulder but I barely noticed, shrugging them off. I tugged on her bottom lip, sucking it gently, loving the sound as she moaned softly. My desire was slowly coming back and as it did I began to kiss more wildly. One of my hands was in her hair, the other on that ass I couldn't resist. She lifted me and wrapped my legs around her waist, her tongue roughly exploring my mouth. Our moans mingled as I rolled my hips into her.

"Fucking hell!" I heard someone say sounding frustrated. There were a few seconds of nothing but Sabastienne and I, then I was ripped out of her hold.

"What the fuck!?" She snapped as I lashed out at whoever was separating me from my love.

"Put me down!" I yelled and I was placed on my feet. Whoever had grabbed me hadn't let go of me, their hands now pinned my arms to my sides. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I growled.