Chapter Nineteen

Robyn

"You're really not together?" Zoey asked after Sabastienne had gone.

"Nope."

"Then why did she kiss you?"

"She didn't," I rolled my eyes, "it didn't mean anything, it was only on the cheek."

"Mhm, sure," Charlotte said sarcastically. "She so likes you."

"Yes, as friends."

"That's not what I meant."

"She doesn't like me in that way."

"Then why did she kiss you, and how come she was feeding you?"

"I don't know, maybe that's what people do in Russia."

"Then why wouldn't she be like that with us?" Jonas asked, sounding jealous.

"I don't know!" I snapped, "it's not gonna happen, okay?" I got up, suddenly not hungry anymore, "I'll see you later."

"Robyn, don't," Zoey pleaded but I was already halfway out the room.

I went to my room, and locked the door so no one could come in and annoy me. Then I turned on the TV and tried to find something good to watch. The longer I sat there, flicking through the channels the more I calmed down.

After a few minutes I turned the TV off and went in search of my friends.

I found them in Charlotte and Zoey's room, sitting on the floor. Zoey was being tickled by Jonas, while Charlotte was on her mobile - probably talking to her girlfriend.

"Hey," I said softly, and all three looked at me.

"Hi," Jonas replied coldly, "decided to come running back then?"

"Jonas!" Zoey hit him. She then smiled at me sympathetically, "sorry we made you mad babe."

"It was my fault, I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted," Jonas said, and Zoey hit him again.

"It's not your fault honey, it's obvious how you feel about her and it must suck to be in your situation."

"Not really," I smiled, "it's fun."

"You don't want to be with her?"

"Oh, no, I do."

"Then why are you happy with what you've got? You can't want her that much." Jonas said, a pout on his face.

"Stop being such a baby!" Zoey hit Jonas, and he screamed like a little girl, and pouted even more.

"That hurt bitch!"

"It was supposed to," Zoey rolled her eyes, as Jonas struggled for a response.

"You want to know a secret?" I asked, to distract them, and to answer Jonas's question.

"Yeah," exclaimed Zoey.

"I suppose," Jonas faked disinterest.

"I'm not bothered about Sabby and I being only friends because I know I can get her," I grinned.

"Big headed much?" Zoey laughed and I shrugged with a slight smirk.

"You've seen how she is with me, it's gonna happen."

"You never know," Charlotte joined the conversation, having hung up, "maybe she's just messing about, having a bit of fun."

"Trust me she isn't," I said, thinking of the night before.

"Good for you. Maybe now you can finally get laid!"

"Hey!" I snapped, "don't be shitty to me just because I'm not some slut. I should be looked up to for not succumbing to peer pressure."

"Are you calling me a slut?" Zoey snapped, and I grinned.

"What're you gonna do about it?"

She jumped on top of me and started tickling me. I squealed at her cold fingers then pushed her off, fixing my hair.

"I'm not ticklish dummy."

"Shit." My friend cursed and I laughed.

"Let's watch a movie," I grabbed a random disk from the pile in the corner of their room and put it on.

***

"Robbie," Sabastienne said, and I looked up from my biology homework.

"Yeah?"

"I'm bored."

"And you want me to entertain you?"

"If you want to," her eyes ran over my body, "I'm sure I can think of a few things you could do."

"Sabby," I whined, "don't, I need to get this done."

"Come here then."

"I don't think so," I eyed her and gulped.

"I'll help you," she smiled and it looked so innocent I relented and went over to her bed.

Her arms wrapped around me and she rest her chin on my shoulder and looked over at what I was doing.

"Oh that's easy," she said, and told me what to write.

As I scribbled down what she was saying her lips found my neck. I squirmed as her hot breath hit my skin, making me warm in another area.

"Sabastienne," I said, trying to make it sound warning, but it came out as more of a whimper.

"Yes?" She whispered, her teeth grazing my skin which promptly erupted with goosebumps.

"I... I have to f-finish writing this," I responded weakly, half heartedly pulling away.

"Finish it later," she pushed the work onto the floor, and pulled me flush against her.

When her body connected with mine I was lost, with only one thought on my mind.

How far would this go?