Chapter Twenty-four

Sabastienne

She quickly walked out of the room and I silently followed. I know something was wrong, I just couldn't figure out what it is. Then she lied right to my face, telling me she was fine. I don't know how but I just knew she wasn't.

"Robyn will you just tell me what the hell is wrong with you!" I know I was being pushy, but whatever it was it was making her sad and I don't like it.

"It's nothing Sabby. Will you just drop it?"

"Never. You're unhappy, I don't like it. Is it about me?"

"Just drop it."

"No." Clearly I hit a nerve.

"Drop it."

"No."

"Will you just leave it the hell alone and get the fuck away!?!" She snapped severely pissed.

The entire lounge went silent, all eyes staring at us. Her eyes widened in realization and she stretched her hands out to me. Clenching my jaw I stepped away from her touch. "Sabby I..."

I turned and walked away without a word.

I stopped, then turned a little, only to see the red head slut walking up to her, "little Robbie..."

I didn't stay to hear the rest of the sentence. I can't believe she just called her that and she let her without argument. I've never been so infuriated in my life.

*****

As I walked into the room I heard my cell ringing. I picked it up. "What?!"

"Sabastienne, this is your father."

"No shit." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, never mind. What is it father?"

"How is school?"

I highly doubt he really wanted to know but I answered anyways. "Fine."

"Make any friends?"

"Always do. Listen it's not a good ti... "

"Did you go to your appointment?" He interrupted

I didn't answer.

"I already know you didn't. They called me."

"I don't like it."

"So? You have no choice. Go and that's final." He hung up without another word.

I looked down at the phone before throwing it on the bed. That's all I needed, more things to piss me off.

I paced back and forth, trying to calm myself but nothing seemed to work.

The jingling of keys in the door snaped me out of my internal rant. Robyn stood there after opening the door, her eyes glued to mine. I know I was staring at her intensely, but I couldn't figure out why what happened in the lounge affected me.

Was this what the fear of rejection feels like? I tried my best to quell it and my anger. That is until she spoke. "Sabby I'm so..." I ran to her, shoving her forcefully against the wall then I crashed my lips to hers.

The kiss was punishingly brutal. I sucked and nipped, and hearing her whimper only fueled me. Ripping my lips from hers, I stared her in the eyes as I tore down her Oxford shirt and threw it across the room.

"You let her touch you." I growled ripping through her bra. "And you lied to me." I lifted her in my arms and threw her on the bed. "Take the rest of it off." Seeing her hestitation. "Now!" I snapped.