Chapter Fourty-six

Sabastienne

Four week, six days, five hours and twenty minutes. That was how long ago I told Robyn Hill that I completely adored her. Four weeks, six days, five hours and twenty-five minutes of utter bliss.

Since the moment we confessed, I haven't looked back. She was my world now, in a completely healthy way of course. We even got a little domesticated.

I would cook on the weekends when we'd go to the loft, she'd help keeping the place tidy. Then we'd have sex and relax for the rest of the day.

As I walked into our dorm room, I found clothes scattered across the floor and Robyn in the closet throwing them out.

"What are you doing weirdo?" I jumped on the bed.

Since we got together we pushed the two beds closer and made it one.

"I'm trying to find something to wear."

"Why don't you just go commando? You'll get no complaints from me." I teased, I just knew she was rolling her eyes.

"I'll be sure to go to class like that tomorrow, but for now I'll stick with clothes."

She walked out with two blouses in her hands. "What do you think?" She held out one.

"It's nice." I said smiling.

She held out the other.

"That's nice."

"They both can't be nice Sabby!" She said frustratingly.

"Um...they're both blue?"

"I swear some times you get on my last nerve."

"And you still love me. What does that say about you?" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"That I have the patience of saints."

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Hey babe..." Robyn started but was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hold on a sec love." I answered it and was met by shouting.

"Hey douchebag! Where the hell are you?! I feel like a fucking chauffeur waiting for you out here like this!"

I pulled the phone from mg ear and grinned. "Where are you?"

"At the entrance of your school. Yuriy is with me."

My smile widened. "Okay I'll be there in a sec." I hung up. "Hey babe I'll be back in a little okay." I heard a muffled okay.

I jogged to the front entrance of the school, scanning the area for my visitors. A few feet away I saw a hand waving vigorously at me. I knew that it was Yuriy, Dominika would most likely be laying back on her car relaxing.

I walked over to them, and who did I find laying back on there car. Dominika. Yuriy ran up to me and kissed both my cheeks.

"Cectpa." He murmured as he hugged me.

"Brother." I kissed his cheeks. "How are you?"

"Missing my little sister." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Whatever it is that you want, the answer is no." He feigned hurt as I playfully shoved him then turned. "Nika!"

She laughed and launched herself at me. "Hey Baste, I was waiting for the idiot to let you go so that I could get a proper hug."

"How have you been Cectpa?"

"Better than you, that's for sure."

Laughing. "So you flew across the world because you're worried about me?"

"Yes." The both said.

The laughter died in my throat. "You didn't have to guys, I'm okay."

"They called us." Yuriy said grimly.

"Just know that we are here okay."

I nodded. "Enough of this depressing topic. We have catching up to do and I want you to meet my friends."

"You have actual friends?" Nika teased.

"Oi! Shut it you!"

They grinned and followed behind me in silence.

*********

We walked to the room, I knew that they would be in there. When I turned around I realized Yuriy was missing. I looked at Nika and saw her pointing in a corner where Yuriy had his tongue down some girl's throat.

"Go into the room, I'll be in soon."

She nodded and walked in. I went over to him and ripped his face of hers by her hair.

"Not even five minutes huh?"

He smirked. "What can I say."

I dragged him into the room just in time to see Robyn reaching to kiss Nika then she stopped, a frown marring her features.

*********

Robyn

*********

I saw Sabby walk into the room. Same cocky swagger and ever present smirk. Her hair was let down and her eyes twinkled with its usual mischief. Something was off though. I didn't feel the flutter I got whenever I saw her.

I walked up to her and reached for a kiss then stopped. I frowned and she looked absolutely stunned.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

My frown deepened. "Sabby?"

She shook her head and opened her mouth to answer, but the voice didn't come from her but instead behind her.

"No."

To say I was shocked is an understatement. The two were spitting images of each other, down to the lopsided grin and dimples.

"Robyn, this is Dominika, my twin and Yuriy my older brother." She gestured to a guy that was eyeing me with a smirk.

Does everyone in this family smirk?!

She hit him upside the head when she saw him and snapped at him to behave. He smiled at her and I'm sure if I were straight I would be swooning.

"Twin?"

Jonas shot out of the chair, Charlotte not far behind her. "Holy hell they're clones!"

They laughed, but Dominika's wasn't as deep as Sabby's

"I can assure you, I'm better looking." Dominika said as she shot Zooey a wink.

"In a parallel universe, that would still be impossible." Sabby countered.

She introduced the two to everyone, but I noticed how shy and quiet Charlie was being, staring at Dominika.

"Call me Nika." She said as she and their brother shook hands with everyone. She shot Charlie a brief smile then turned talking to Sabby.

I groaned as I looked at Charlie. Poor her.

"Well, well, well." Alexis said as she eyed Sabby and Niky.