Chapter Forty-one

Robyn

"Are you still mad?" I asked when we broke apart.

"A little," she admitted.

"Not that it isn't sexy as hell and really cute, but do you want me to distract you?"

"It's not cute!! I am not cute woman!"

"Mhm, okay, but the distraction? Do you want it?" I wrapped my arms around her and looked up into her eyes.

"If it involves you and I getting all freaky in here then I wouldn't - Ow!" She was cut off as I whacked her across the back of her head.

"I did not mean that!" I blushed while she laughed. "I was going to ask if you guys won." I pouted slightly.

"Yes we did, were you not watching the game?"

"I was," I couldn't quite look at her. How can I tell someone who loves sport that I only understood exactly one percent of the game and that was that everyone was on horses.

"You didn't like it?" She looked crestfallen and I immediately responded.

"I diiiid! I just didn't really get it. But the horses were nice and that girl in the blue was fit!"

"No she wasn't." Sabby was starting look mad again.

"I know, I was teasing. But you do look good in that getup." I squeezed her ass lightly, not able to resist.

"I know," she winked and I grinned.

"Can we go see a horse!?" I jumped up and down excitedly, "can we see that black one you had?"

"Titan you mean."

"Whatever, let's go see him, slash her, slash it!"

"He's a he."

"Whatever I wanna pet him!"

"Okay, okay, this way," I released her and she led the way, with me grabbing her hand after a couple of minutes. What? I like contact.

We reached his stable and Sabastienne unlatched the stable door.

"Horsey!" I shouted, sounding like a little kid but too excited to care. I barged past Sabby and went straight to the horses neck, stroking it and whispering to it. "I've not been in a stable for way too long! Can I brush him? Pwease?" I begged, fixing her with huge puppy dog eyes.

She laughed and nodded, handing me a curry comb.

I gave the horse a quick once over, then took a stiff-bristled brush and got down to properly cleaning him.

Sabby leaned back against the stable wall and watched me.

The horse barely moved as I brushed him, he was obviously very well trained. I loved being around a horse again, it had definitely been way too long.

When I was done and couldn't justify brushing Titan any longer I went over to Sabby and wrapped my arms around her.

"I like your horse."

"I noticed."

I grinned up at her widely and kissed her roughly.

"Thanks for letting me be weird."

"It's okay," I kissed her again, wanting to moan at her for not saying I wasn't weird but not caring enough. "Let's go back to our room," I ducked my head, "I mean, if you, uh, want to that is."

"I might have to go celebrate," she said, and I pouted.

"Celebrate with me," I begged, "please? Please? Please?"

"But I've got to be there for the team."

I stared down at the stable floor and replied in a small voice, "okay. I'll stay here with Titan till your done."

"You're not coming with me?" I shook my head no. "Why not?"

"Don't want to," I replied sulkily.

"Awww don't be like that."

"Me and Titan will be fine on our own, you go do whatever it is you're doing." I went over to the horse and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"So you really won't come."

"Nope."

"Fine," she walked to the door and looked back at me once, then left.

I was shocked, I didn't think she'd really leave. I was slightly mad but mostly upset. I waited a minute then tiptoed to the door and peeked around it.

"Boo!" Sabby's face was right in mine making me jump and nearly pass out.

"Fuck!! You scared the shit out of me!" Sabastienne laughed like an ass and I yanked her hair painfully until she yelled and pushed me roughly to get me off.

"That hurt," she grumbled and I rolled my eyes and left the stable, stalking away from her in a mood. "Robbie! Stop being so huffy!"

"Never!" I yelled and, hearing her come up behind me, started to run. Thing is I can't run to save myself. She caught me in about two seconds. "Let go!!" I squealed as she lifted me up over her shoulder. "Put me doooown!" I hit her back with my fists but she didn't seem to notice. Eventually I wore myself out (actually it wasn't eventually it was pretty quickly, but that's beside the point) and let her carry me wherever she was taking me. "Where are we going?" I asked on that thought. She didn't reply.

After a bit I recognised the hallways and smirked to myself. She unlocked our door and we went into the bedroom, after she'd locked the door behind us.

She threw me down on her bed and I stared up at her, my eyes wide with excitement.

"Aren't you going to celebrate?" I forced myself to ask.

"I am celebrating," she pulled off the jacket she'd given me.

I gulped and continued to stare at her. It seemed to be all I could do. "A-are you going to... Um..." I blushed and shook my head. "No, never mind."

"Tell me."

"I was going to ask if you," my voice got so low I didn't think she could hear it, "if you were going to punish me because I was being bitchy."

"Do you want me to?" Sabby asked. I bit my lip and nodded eagerly.

"Then I suppose I must."