Chapter Thirty-nine

Robyn

I felt myself falling asleep but I didn't want to. Everything went dark and hazy and my body became really heavy. I tried to reply to her goodnight but it came out as a mumble.

She said something but I couldn't hear it. Then her fingertips trailed across my lips, sending shots of electricity through my body. She said something else and I still couldn't hear what but her fingers on my lips was helping me to wake up.

I squirmed, trying to wake myself up and suddenly I wasn't as sleepy.

"Shit, Robbie?" Sabastienne sounded panicky.

"Mmm," was my response.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

"Yes."

"You did?" She sounded incredibly nervous and for the first time since I'd met her she sounded a little scared.

I pulled myself up and she bit her lip, her eyes barely meeting mine.

"Say it again," I said, wondering what in the world could make her react like this. "Say it again, Sabby."

She stayed quiet, so I pushed her down gently onto the bed, my lips meeting hers softly. I ran my fingers through her hair, since I now knew how this got to her and kissed her more roughly. I positioned myself on top of her and my leg went between hers. I kissed her heatedly, until she was moaning, then ripped off her shirt. The rest of her clothes quickly followed, along with my own.

My body pressed against hers and I shivered from the amazing feeling. Her body was soft yet hard, her abs pressing into my stomach causing me to press harder against her, loving the feeling.

My lips met hers. I kissed her roughly and my excitement grew when she responded likewise. My hips rocked against her of their own accord, my thigh sliding along her wetness. I shuddered, then moaned, forgetting all intelligent thought as my instincts took over. I rocked against her faster, her hands gripping my ass and pulling me tightly into her. I kissed her passionately, my hands moving across her body, finally settling in her hair, gripping her head tightly as I moaned and gasped.

My thigh was becoming slippery with her juices and it turned me on beyond belief. Her eyes screwed shut for a second as I pressed hard against her. My breath came in laboured pants, my tongue battling hers, our teeth nipping at each other's lips.

My body exploded with heat, as I thrust desperately against her. Our kissing stopped for a second as she looked at me and I back at her. I was too turned on to blush, my eyes meeting hers boldly as I slid my hand between our bodies and slammed deep inside her. Her hips bucked and her back arched while I pumped her wet entrance, a slick noise filling my ears. She bit her lip and moaned.

"Fuck," she gasped, her body jerking against my fingers.

Her nails dug into my ass and I instantly grew wetter.

"Fuck, Sabastienne!" I groaned, the speed at which I was moving increasing as I felt myself draw near my climax.

"Robyn," she moaned in response, "fuck, say it again."

My hands clenched impossibly tight in her hair as I screamed out her name. My whole body shook and convulsed against her, but somehow I managed to keep moving inside her. Taken over by my own pleasure I didn't care if what I did hurt her, all I wanted was to make her feel how I did in that instant. My fingers plunged deeper inside her and I bit down hard on her neck.

"C-cum baby," I tried to say it quietly, but I was somehow shouting. I didn't care. I just wanted her to join me.

She held me tightly, and her lips smashed against mine. A few seconds later, just as I was beginning to come down from my high she broke away. Throwing her head back she moaned loudly.

"Fuck, Robyn!" She gasped, her arms wrapping around me tightly and holding me firmly in place. "Fuck!"

I held her while she shook, my body full of warmth and for once it wasn't a sexual one. I kissed her gently when she stilled.

I buried my head in her neck whilst simultaneously pulling a blanket over our naked bodies.

"I forgot to get it out of you."

"Get what out of me?" Sabastienne asked.

"What you said," I mumbled toilsomely, already well on my way to being asleep.

"What I said when?"

"When you thought I was asleep." I breathed in her scent and yawned widely. "I'll find out later, goodnight Sabby."

"Goodnight baby girl."

***

I woke when I felt her moving beneath me.

"Where you goin'?" I mumbled, blinking sleepy-eyed.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," she brushed my cheek with her thumb. "I'll be right back."

"No, no," I stretched, cracking my back like a pensioner, "I'm up."

"You should've stayed asleep baby, you must be tired."

I shrugged and pushed her, "go to the bathroom, I don't want you wetting yourself like a little baby."

"I am not a baby!"

I laughed. "Just go babe."

"I'll be two minutes," she promised, then walked across the room, me watching her like a pervert.

I lay back and sighed happily. I could see myself waking up like this every day. And not just for the next couple of months either, for many years. At least. That was weird for me. I had never planned my future with anyone. Then again I'd never had a real girlfriend before, so it was probably just the novelty. I probably didn't even like her that much, it was because I wasn't used to this. She didn't feel the same either, who would so soon? I was moving too fast. We hadn't even known each other that long. I guess that was the lesbian way. Wasn't it? That's what I'd heard, or rather, read about. But she wasn't a lesbian. So she wouldn't be like this, like me.

I stopped thinking about it, distracting myself with memories of last night. I overthink, if you haven't already guessed and that was the only way I wouldn't continue.

When she came back into the room I raised my head off the pillow and let myself drink in the sight of her perfect body.

"Fuck," I couldn't hold back the curse as she had her usual affect on me, "come here," I beckoned her towards me.

She came forward with a smirk, but didn't move fast enough. I leaped up and grabbed her by her forearms, pulling her back towards the bed with me.

"You don't have any classes on Sundays do you?" I tried to look as hopeful and adorable as possible, hoping she wouldn't be able to resist.

"All day," she teased, and I pouted.

"Well you're not going to any."