Emoji -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 728

Warnings: Mentioning of being mean towards Sebastian, limited cursing.

Prompt: You and Sebastian have been dating for a while now, you're invited onto Jimmy Fallon's show. After a few questions pass by, he introduces a game he created just for you two to play and try out with him.

"And now welcome with me Y/n  Y/l/n, and Sebastian Stan!" Jimmy calls out making the crowd cheer and applaud. You and Seb walk out hand in hand before greeting Jimmy and taking your seats.

"So? How's life been for you guys?" Jimmy asks.

"Pretty nice, it seems fine." You shrug.

"Amazing." Seb shrugs with a smile.

"Alright, well as you know I'm an awesome person. Therefore I wanted to ask a few questions before I offered up a new game for you two to try out." Jimmy explains making you and Seb nod agreeing.

"Is it true, you got jealous during Civil War?" Jimmy grins widely looking towards Sebastian.

"What?.... Pfft.. No." Sebastian shrugs trying not to answer truthfully.

"Yes." You answer casually.

"You and Chris had a lot of alone time with lines and stuff." Seb points out "But! I got over it!" You nod "Good for you." You smile towards him.

"How was it like kicking Sebastian's ass in the shows?" Jimmy asks you laugh as Sebastian crosses his arms nodding.

"Well it's all on camera so... You can't deny it. And as for how it was like and how it feels, you wouldn't believe what I can do now! I can blackmail him about the bloopers." You smile sweetly towards Sebastian.

"That's totally unfair!" Sebastian pouts making the crowd laugh and aw.

❁ ❁

After Jimmy finishes the questions he starts his game.

"So the rules are simple. I pull up a picture of Sebastian Stan here." He motions to Seb with his hand "And you two guess what emoji he is." Jimmy finishes.

The first picture pops up, and you look at Sebastian. You look at your phones keyboard full of emojis unsure.

Sebastian: 🙂

Y/n: 😀

Jimmy: Wrong it's 😇

"Yeah like he's an angel." You tease Sebastian gasps at your comment.

"Next!" Jimmy calls.

The next picture joins up and you look at it hard.

Sebastian & Y/n: 😔

Jimmy: Correct!

The next picture rolls up and you look at it.

Y/n: 😅

Sebastian: Your wrong, love. 😬

Jimmy: Your wrong, love. 😅

You raise your hands happily looking at Seb, who shakes his head smirking. Four pictures roll up at once with a thirty second timer.

Y/n: 😨😠😂😙

Sebastian: 😮😡😃😶

Jimmy: Y/n! 😨😠😂😙

Seb smiles nodding, as you smile proudly. The next picture pulls up and you swallow hard.

Sebastian & Y/n: 😉

Jimmy: CORRECT!! Finally Sebastian!

The next two pictures roll by you give you a ten second glance at each.

Y/n: 😳😠

Sebastian: 😳😠

Jimmy: Sebastian did you copy Y/n?

"Hey, she's been getting them right!" Seb defends, the crowd laughs as the next picture rolls around.

Sebastian: 😌

Y/n: 😌

Jimmy: CORRECT!!

The next picture pulls up on the screen and you giggle at it, seeing his face.

Y/n: 😙

Sebastian: How do you beat me to it? 😙

Jimmy: Correct! Good job Y/n!

Seb throws his hands up and shakes his head "Y/n, is actually in the lead." Jimmy chuckles.

You smile as the next picture comes up to the screen with four others. The correct emojis that were for one of the pictures were jumbled up and put on the wrong picture. So you had to put them in the correct order.

Sebastian: 😁😛☺️😊

Y/n: Wrong!! 😬😝☺️😊

Jimmy: Y/n is 4/4, Se-Bad-tian is 3/4.

Seb leans back into his chair defeatedly "Give up?" You ask he smirks "Never. Not until you give up." You smile and look at the next picture smirking.

Y/n: 😎

Sebastian: 😎

Jimmy: Se-Bad-tian! Stop cheating! 😎

Eight pictures line up together "You both get to guess which emoji goes with what picture." Jimmy smiles.

Y/n: 😏😍😩😐😈👿😄😒

Sebastian: Meanie. 😏😧😩😈👿😄😒

Jimmy: The winner is: .... Y/N!

Seb has 18 right, 5 wrong.

Y/n has 24 right, 1 wrong.

Sebastian chuckles shaking his head "I think you know my looks better then I do." Seb jokes making everyone laugh "Or you just don't look in the mirror enough." Jimmy offers "Ha! That's funny!" You tease "Hey!" Seb pouts.

"Toughen up, love." You smile.

❁ ❁