Valentine's Day Date -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 1022

Warnings: It is hella cute little ones 😘

Prompt:

                                                                   ❁ ❁

                                                                   ❁ ❁

You looked at Sebastian with a smile on your face "Are you serious?" He nods with smile himself and laces his fingers with yours "If you're okay with that, I have our date planned the day after." You nod eagerly "Of course I'm okay with that! The more time you spend with Lavender, she'll love the little 'date' as well." You smile.

He grins pulling you over on top of him so you were resting your head on his chest laying body pressed to body "I'm glad you're okay with it, I love you both so much." You smile and snuggle into his warm body "Well I think I can speak clearly for both of us and say we both love you too." He chuckles "I'm really happy with you both, you know that right?" You nod.

"If not you would've left by now." He looks at you.

"What?" He shakes his head "Nothing," he smirks and you look up at him "I don't know what you're up to Stan, but I will find." He laughs and smiles "Oh I bet you will." He kisses the top of your head before you both get comfortable tangled up with each other and fall asleep.

                                                                        ❁ ❁

The night passed by and it was dawn, you and Seb had woken up and you were to have your daughter ready for her 'date' with Sebastian by 6.00 so you spent the day with Lavender your 3 year old daughter. You went out and got her a gorgeous new little red dress and pretty new flat slide on's in the color red.

You headed home and bathed her before getting her ready "Mommy! I want big curls like you do!" You giggle and sit her down with your phone letting her play games so you can do her hair easily, you put her (h/c) locks into ringlet curls at the end and pull some of it back and hold it in place behind her ear with two small bobbie-pins.

You give Lavender her cherry flavored lip-balm and she applies it lightly herself and smiles "I feel pretty mommy!" You smile and laugh "Because you look pretty." She squeals "Thank you mommy!" She hugs and you hug her back.

"Hello? Are my beautiful girls here?" Lavender took off towards the front door where Sebastian was dressed up for the 'date' with Lavender.

"Daddy!" He picks her up in a hug and smiles towards you.

"Hey princess look at you, you look beautiful." She beams at the both of you.

"I need my shoes!" She takes off upstairs to her room to grab her shoes.

"You did good babe." You look at him and smile "Hell yeah I did, I know my way with curling irons and dresses." He chuckles while hugging you and placing a gentle kiss to your temple "You better look good for our date tomorrow too." He whispers you chuckle.

"I will, Lav are you okay?!" Lavender walks out of her room with her shoes on the wrong feet "I got too excited." She pouts you laugh and it them on the right feet.

Sebastian takes her hand and kisses you on the cheek "We'll be home latter mommy! I love you!" You smiled and nodded "Have fun you two!" Seb got her in her car seat and got in the driver's seat heading off towards the restaurant.

He got to the restaurant and got your daughter out before walking inside with her, they got seated and ordered "Are you going to marry mommy forever?" Sebastian smiled as they looked at the engagement ring he hoped he would be sliding on your finger tomorrow night.

"I hope, so Lavender what do you wanna do after this?" She looks at him in thought.

"I wanna spend time with you." She smiles big and he grins.

She had the cutest little smile ever, he definitely wanted you guys to be a family but he was afraid you would think it was too soon "We will definitely do that." The food was served and they ate while talking about what Lavender wanted for her birthday- which was basically everything from commercials.

Sebastian took Lavender to get ice cream and to the park to walk around and talk a bit and for Lavender to play on the swings which she has to do every time she goes to the park "I don't wanna walk no more." She stretches her arms out to Seb and he picks her up carrying her to the car.

He had to carry her to the inside of the house as well "Did it go well?" You smile at Lavender sleeping on Sebastian's shoulder as he walks inside the house "Trick!" Lavender giggles holding the diamond ring "Marry daddy! I love him and he loves us!" Sebastian's face flushes red as he notices what Lavender was doing.

"Awe sweetie!" You take Lav from Sebastian's arms and he kneels down on one knee "How about you marry me already?" You laugh and shake your head "Yes!" You answer he stands up sliding the ring on your finger before sliding his arm around you and holding you close as you hold Lavender.

"I love you girls."

"I love you too, daddy!"

"I love you too, idiot." You smile.

You had your own cute little family and you were in love with it.

                                                                        ❁ ❁

Hope this ties in to how you wanted it! @DreamsFirst thank you so much for the amazing request! They are the first person who has a request in the Valentine's Day category!! If you have a request or idea for a Valentine's Day Imagines with any character or just Sebastian Stan then send it my way, but other than that I will be trying to write different ones for the different characters for Valentine's Day! Thank you guys so much! Remember read, vote, and comment!

                                             XOXO Danosaurious 💛